Rageblade and Fizz in dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExXCal

04-17-2012

Well ive been very experimental with hybrids champions in dominion, because they allow me to play the way i want to play (one reason i play dominion more than classic). With that being said, I've started to play fizz due to popularity. Everybody is talking about how extremely broken he has become. OK... Fizz is a really powerful champ the thing is he cant have an any type of team comp. Also Fizz is really experimental and fun champ like ez and recently started to use rageblade.... One thing ive picked up since fizz has a great AA (auto attack) due to his seastone trident, i really consider and recommend using rageblade overall its a really good item to use in dominion

my build for fizz is (only the first 3 i rush for is absolute)
Rageblade
Sorcerer Boots
Lich Bane/Trinity Force (only if i know its a bad team comp im playing against)
Rabadons
Nashors Tooth/Gunblade (depending on how well im doing)
Rylais Crystal Sceptor

ChaoticHypnotic

04-17-2012

AS on Fizz is a waste. Go straight AP.

DFG will ensure that you maximize the damage output of Seastone Trident.

jokull

04-17-2012

fizz needs to go in and out constantly, but rageblade is an interesting point. might have to test it, its certainly cheap for the stats

Emeraldw

04-17-2012

The only person I have found Rageblade to be really good on is Kayle and possibly Niddalee (have not tried it on dominion at all).

I can see the bruiser build you are going for but Rageblade gets better the more Attack speed you have. It also seems to get the real value out of it you would need to attack first to build up stacks and THEN blow your abilities. But Fizz is more of an upfront champion to me, which would make straight AP more valuable.

That said, Good show for testing things out. Far too many just guess or follow a guide without understanding why.

And give Kayle a try, Dominion makes her shine brilliantly.

Phourc

04-17-2012

My thoughts on attackspeed Fizz: He's really squishy to sit there and swing at someone, sometimes I'll build a malady but I really find after a few swings I'm mashing E to get the heck out. I think a bruiser-y build would actually work decent, but would likely be a waste of his highly mobile kit.

He definitely has hybrid-y options though, I'm working on a hybrid pen page for him, and if you want any vamp or lifesteal it pretty much has to be the gunblade, his damage is pretty well split (though of course you can't lifesteal a sheen proc or it'd probably be core).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldw View Post
give Kayle a try, Dominion makes her shine brilliantly.
I *want* to agree with this, but unfortunately where she's at everyone else does what she does better ):