Ask the Void.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Must I? I have no doubt that your punch is phenomenal, but... Er... Sweet and sour or spicy things tend to... Uh.... Cloud my foresight. Yeah, that's it...

(This is the same person, I've just finally got my smurf to five)
I know. Lol)

Annie makes a puppy eyed face.

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

Malzahar grudgingly accepts a cup of punch, nearly gagging as he drinks it while working to conceal his displeasure.

It was... "Cough" good, Annie. Thank you.

Ms Annie Hastur

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Prophet View Post
Malzahar grudgingly accepts a cup of punch, nearly gagging as he drinks it while working to conceal his displeasure.

It was... "Cough" good, Annie. Thank you.
Annie smiles her approvement. It is not clear whether she realizes she has horribly obscure tastes and is quite sadistic about it or if she is completely innocent of this fact.

AskVoidWalker

04-25-2012

Kassadin walks in starring down the void powered people in the room. He walks to Shala "I do hope you plan on using you powers wisely, I would like to have time of balance in this world last longer."

Ask The Prophet

04-25-2012

After tasting the drink, it becomes clear that Singed may not be the master of poison in the League.

"So, what's the plan for now? Shall I await orders or am I free to do as I wish? I must admit, I'm aching for a nice, long rest. Being revived by the Institute doesn't quite take away all the pain that sleep can."

winner99

04-26-2012

(( uh oh, kassadin and malzahar in the same room? fights are about to break out :P))

(( i dont feel worthy enough to join in so this is all OOC))

Zxythus

07-02-2012

mn of the Void,

However shall the Voidborn released into the mortal world to conquer pitiful humanity, as the Prophet has spoken?

AskKarthus

07-03-2012

(( Is this still active? ))