Ask the Void.

1234511 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mn

04-17-2012

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Lend me your ears so that you may hear my words.

I am your last hope. All that stands in between you, and the undying wrath of my father, the creator, the destroyer, the first of the dragons, and god of the void itself:

Origin.

Needless to say, things are looking rather grim.

I need your help.

Yes you. No I don't care who you are.

I need your help, and that's all that matters.

So in a show of good will, I have decided to bare the secrets of the void lords, in hope of gaining allies in my fight.

Are you a bad enough dude to cast the god of the void back into his realm?

People you can ask questions of:

Omen: Myself, first of the void lords, Spawned from the Origin's black heart. First to be converted to order.

Golag'maw: my brother second of the void lords, and father of Kog'maw, Spawned from the fang of Origin, and second to be converted to order.

Tian'maw: Kog'maw's mother; a powerful void siren. only Origin knows how two of the most violent beings in the void spawned the most adorable little pacifistic ever, but they did.

Echidna: my sister, born from the eye of origin. A total wack job, she make Cho'gath seem sane by comparison. Rumor has it that not even my father is crazy enough for her allegiance; she wants to drag up whatever evil was in the void before him and turn everything back into a big empty space.

Shala: my pride and joy, Shala is my daughter. Heir to the black heart of the origin, and the tremendous power that comes with it. She has a thing for a certain tiger-turtle-bear-pheonix-man.

Origin: My father, the embodiment of chaos, evolution, creation, and destruction. Obviously, being a inter-dimensional cosmic god has given him a bit of an attitude. If you ask him a question, do not expect a straight answer. Even when he was still an ordinary dragon he had an ego and a taste for the theatrical.

Ask away. I will take your message to their recipient posthaste.

Ask Ezreal

04-17-2012

I will find the void and I will explore it. No map required.

Ask Gangplank

04-17-2012

((Har. Knew this was coming. Now we need an Ask Malzahar and Kassadin.))

FilFire

04-17-2012

Great, some other dragon with the same titles as I have. They're everywhere. Of course, this one is probably a little more dangerous than most I encounter, but still.

Anyway, Origin, if creatures spawned from parts of your body, how the hell are you yourself still functioning?

EDIT: Although I only have the destructive titles. Not the titles that have to do with creation.

mn

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
Great, some other dragon with the same titles as I have. They're everywhere. Of course, this one is probably a little more dangerous than most I encounter, but still.

Anyway, Origin, if creatures spawned from parts of your body, how the hell are you yourself still functioning?
from the 13 maws of the Origin...

while the dread god dreams in his dying sleep, the figments of his mind ravage the waking world. Know this, and despair.

The first of the dragons looks out from his prison, and in his gaze sees only weakness, life to be blotted out. The once proud race of dragons has been reduced to filth and half-breeds.the god like powers of the eldest race is all but forgotten.

But one remains.

... and that was his response. He's a slippery one, isn't he.

As far as dragons go, my father was the first.

The eldest dragon to ever live, twisted with the influence of darkness?

More than anything any of us have dealt with before.

That's why I'm asking for help.

mn

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
((Har. Knew this was coming. Now we need an Ask Malzahar and Kassadin.))
(( ahuehuehuhehue.

While your here, ask a question. C'mon. you know you want to. ))

Ask Ezreal

04-17-2012

You're the father of Shala. What do you think of Udyr?

mn

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
You're the father of Shala. What do you think of Udyr?
Udyr and Shala are perfect together.

Seriously. They're like butter and toast.

Same goals, same fighting style, same personality...

The only thing that's missing is like, two feet in height difference.

And the species barrier.

But something tells me that's not a problem.

Omen's jagged maw turns upward in a makeshift smile.

Ask Gangplank

04-17-2012

Does any of you know about the spirit realm and spectral world? Is what Malzahar says true? What do you think of Kassadin?

mn

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gangplank View Post
Does any of you know about the spirit realm and spectral world? Is what Malzahar says true? What do you think of Kassadin?
The realm of death is not ours, pirate. I would advise asking Yorick Mori about that.

Malzahar is said to be a prophet. sent to spread the word of a dark and terrible god.

The truth, however, is far more disturbing:

Malzahar is not a prophet.

He is a puppet.

The dark will of the Origin flows through his veins.

When he accepted the power he was bestowed

he accepted complete and total indoctrination by my father.

Kassadin, on the other hand, was able to wrench his way free of my father's grip, leaving his humanity behind, broken beyond repair, but claiming both power and freedom for his own.

The void walker's influence was one of the major factors that turned me from chaos.

1234511 ... 31