Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

pantheon on dominon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KruxisV

04-17-2012

I feel like he's strong because he gets to start the game at level 3, where he is a lot stronger than most other champions. He doesn't rely on his ult to deal damage, so he doesn't need to wait till level 6 to get his full combo like most other early-game wreckers. Also, he can charge his passive in the fountain. Ergo, he can snowball easily, since he's at his strongest right out of the gate.

zionist shill

04-17-2012

Is saying zzzzz the cool thing to do nowadays?

Wall of Jerico

Recruiter

04-17-2012

Quote:
PurpIe Reign:
Is saying zzzzz the cool thing to do nowadays?

It is if you can't think of anything else to say. Which is pretty sad, to say the least.

IIxeenoxII

04-17-2012

Quote:
Warrrrax:
That's true but no moreso than for any other AD champ.

EVERY AD in the game synergizes pretty well with offensive masteries. Every AD in the game takes armor penetration usually and quite a few take brutalizer and they all love the dominion aura and armor pen masteries.
Executioners mastery works great with ALL champions. There's no real synergy there other than both happen to affect low health champs.

Not every champ can block an attack though, he has hard CC, plus since he is an AD caster there is no item that mitigates his dmg besides the fact that they all add armor. What I mean by that is for example: thornmail, it directly counters AS champs because of the "recoil" damage. Randuins and Frozen Heart target the AS champs as well though randuins help by reducing his chance to run from a fight. This hardly affects Pantheon, he already has plenty of armor pen to take almost anyone out. Outlasting him in a duel is the only way to beat him other than just bursting him down before he gets to you. You can do this by having plenty of HP/Armor and AOE dmg (sunfire cape <IMO if nothing else)

maxusmaximus

04-17-2012

I played panth quite a bit and while hes pretty strong hes not anywhere near the strength as someone like wukong. I have had some crazy games with panth like one game going 17/0 but that was against a really squishy team, but going against a tanky team he struggles a bit more than wu who does well against any team comp