Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bebopbountyhead

04-21-2012

Giving him higher armor is your buff? I mean, it's make him a better jungler... I'd rather they give Renek players something to do after people have their 3rd item. Guy becomes a summoned monster late-game. I don't care that I dominate my lane if I have to choose between living through a fight and killing someone late-game. Your range is so low in teamfights, that you have to wade through the enemy to get to the carry, as he sucks at fighting other bruisers late-game.

immortal rocker

04-21-2012

mind reading the thread again i clearly stated his overall base stats as well ? above all of this i think if not buff his base stats at least buff his life steal for Q

immortal rocker

04-23-2012

i just hope so RIOT would look into this issue

playatheslayer

04-26-2012

hmmm i think Renekton should get a buff on his Q lifesteal his base armor is low but that can be fixed either improve his base armor or improve his lifesteal on Q

immortal rocker

04-27-2012

i don't know when will RIOT look into it but i just hope they do

Dekar Volff

04-27-2012

i would sacrifice renekton's amazing early game for a balanced early-mid-late game

I almost always chose warwick over renekton cuz warwick is way more usefull lategame
Renekton don't do as much damage and can't take damage too.

Renekton is useless lategame, unless you get fed on lane phase(normaly it happens dues to his amazing earlygame) but if one of your enemies get fed too, you're useless...

I think he needs a new passive and a slight damage buff(or maybe armor buff)

finiteshooter

04-28-2012

He's perfectly balanced as it is, and with the addition of maw, has better potential against ap bruisers. I don't think a buff is necessary or needed for him right now.

immortal rocker

04-28-2012

well that's what the whole issue is about to buff Renekton's armor or his base stats or his lifesteal lets just wait and watch what happens right now, they are not buffing him in the upcoming patch is out all i hope is that RIOT buffs him after this patch. i agree with you on warwick but eh i like Renekton

immortal rocker

04-28-2012

dude this issue is not related to AP bruisers or something i am talking about overall and many of us think that he needs a buff either on lifesteal or his base stats !

immortal rocker

05-10-2012

Riotttt please look into it !!!!!!!!!