Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

immortal rocker

04-17-2012

what kind of passive are we talking here exactly i actually like his passive that is the only way he kicks ass man

immortal rocker

04-17-2012

i think Evelynn is not a part of this thread in any case ??? and as for the buff needed they are actually working on Evelynn so chill

Keirndmo

04-17-2012

The only thing that really needs a buff on him is his heal.
The rest is fine when I build him bruiser and the enemy AD carry runs from me.

Furikurifan4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

When Renekton is below 50% health he generates 50% more fury from all sources. That is his passive, MEH.

immortal rocker

04-18-2012

yeh i know that passive but that's not the issue it's about his base stats that's all i am saying

CanadianMVP

04-18-2012

Renekton is a super strong melee champion but i think he takes a **** ton of practice as well. His passive needs some sort of buff, like tryndamere gets Crit chance. I feel alot of newbie renektons have a ton of trouble with Renekton because he needs precise timings.

tl;dr, Buffing renekton is good for newbie players, but will allow experienced renekton players to DOMINATE everything.

immortal rocker

04-20-2012

T-T all i am saying is just buff his armor stats so that at least he can do something even the pro players would agree with me on this one or not?

TheRealTouche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-20-2012

of coruse renkton needs a buff, hes just the worst of bruisers. jax? cho? riven(bruiserbuild)? all way more viable then renektonnnnnnn.... lol renekton was a bot for like ever, everyone can now predict renkton because theyve played so many AI. lol

7thcloud

04-20-2012

i think renekton needs a buff to his passive.
the fury system lends itself to constantly hitting. to be able to pull off a full combo with all 3 skills with fury bonus is near impossible.

if i could make a tweak, i would make the fury bar 150 instead of 100. that way, he can scale slightly better into late game, while not completely decimating his competition at top lane.

Queen Sejuani

04-20-2012

Renekton's Q doesn't need a buff. His Cooldowns and ridiculous healing he got from Q was what made him OP in the first place.

Also buffing his stats would make him immoveable in lane. He ALREADY hits like a truck, and it is really hard to trade with him. Combined with his little Q sustain he is a really really strong champion at top.

Buffing him would be meaningless