Buff jax please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

04-18-2012

I want pre-rework jax back too so i can stack funblades

wait that was stupid, never mind

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

i miss pre-rework jax.

he was more fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
By this logic, SINGED is the most OP champ in the world. (well second to rammus) with 57.42% win. Why aren't we whining about Singed OP?
Singed IS OP. I win 80%+ of the blind pick games I use him

DiscworldDeath

04-18-2012

Pre-rework Jax had more raw power, no question about it.

This Jax is more /consistent/. You can count on what you're going to get. Consistency is worth so much, that the new Jax may not be stronger, but I think he's better, or might just be.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
Singed IS OP. I win 80%+ of the blind pick games I use him
Well I fail to see all the QQ posts about Singed. Maybe we should rename this thread to Buff Singed more Plz and everyone edit their posts.

It is interesting that all the QQ is about Jax lately. Wheres the Soroka OP threads?

DiscworldDeath

04-18-2012

OP Soraka threads are so last week.

In the end, experience is anecdotal. Leagueofstats does show trends, but what Singed being ~57% means is that for every person that has 80% win-rate with Singed, there's a player with an equal number of games played who's 34%, or two who are 45.5%...

Can't base things on anecdotal experience, even if I'm currently 88% win-rate with Jax >.>