Bewitching Nidalee

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dai Ball Girl

Junior Member

04-16-2012

Can Riot release this Bewitching Nidalee again? This is the most beautiful nidalee's skin.

Or.. please, release new nidalee skin.

PS. I love nidalee


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yummines

Senior Member

04-16-2012

riot promises to never ever release limited edition skins again. especially halloween and christmas ones.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Speaking as someone who has bewitching nidalee btw(haha)
I would trade it immediately for either Lollipoppy or Snow bunny nidalee Both of which I rank as the top skins in the game :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Langdon

Senior Member

04-16-2012

that was my first ever limited edition skin so now i know how it feels
keep dreaming


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Razza

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummines View Post
riot promises to never ever release limited edition skins again. especially halloween and christmas ones.
Actually... you should reread what they posted... for latest christmas one anyway I thought


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Razza View Post
Actually... you should reread what they posted... for latest christmas one anyway I thought
Yeah, there will probably be no more (or atleast not many) true limited edition skins (which sucks for people who will never get to have a LE skin).

Everything Christmas 2011 forward is Legacy or permanent.
Legacy skins can come back at any random time that Riot decides, it's really just a way to make more money, it's silly.

Both LE Nidalee skins aren't coming back, but Snowmerdinger, Mistletoe Leblanc, etc. might.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Traaka

Senior Member

04-16-2012

No.
You get off my sexy black cat . >8[
Although.. I'm willing to make a trade for pumpkin fiddle. ;T


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oecene Nine

Senior Member

04-16-2012

Theres no more limited skin ...theres all legacy now ...legacy can be released again if riot wants it,whenever they want it. They will surely release them again off course for a good price in rp. If they dont do it they will lose cash and they dont want that.they will wait until LOTS people eants a skin and they are gonna make a good amount of money again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ketamine King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-16-2012

I'll trade for DoomBot Nunu QQ


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dai Ball Girl

Junior Member

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhin View Post
Theres no more limited skin ...theres all legacy now ...legacy can be released again if riot wants it,whenever they want it. They will surely release them again off course for a good price in rp. If they dont do it they will lose cash and they dont want that.they will wait until LOTS people eants a skin and they are gonna make a good amount of money again.
hope riot want to get more money and release it, lol


12