Dear Riot, why dont u make dominion solo queue ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kitty Meow Heart

04-16-2012

i find tht dominion should have solo queue for players that mainly like to play dominion, now im not saying im not a fan of 5v5 but tbh im stuck in elo hell and im rlly sick of it, yes ppl say if ur in elo hell ur prob as bad as they r but i find wayyy to many trolls as an example ill use this alistar i played with today tht went 2/20 when their team was quite decent to say so myself but tht ali held them back, i think tht having dominion ranked solo queue would help ppl tht dont wanna make new accounts start off fresh and new on another game type and also i find tht riot should make a one time acception to reset elo, i find tht would help some well deserved players find their place.

Other than that thx for reading this i hope i can get a riot member to participate into this thread and post ur opinions down below, if u find this thread to be dumb by all means downvote it and thx again. (:

Ikarurob

04-16-2012

because theres enough ******* crying about everything from SR solo que?

because team game, there shouldnt be a solo que?

Ahhhh Crap

04-16-2012

I agree with your sentiments OP, though I think they recently jacked up ELO and it hasnt been right in a few weeks.

Kiddalee

04-16-2012

You don't have to post like that, you know.

Risemix

04-17-2012

Normal matchmaking now seems completely randomized. Before the Jabebot takedown my dominion elo was in the 1400s somewhere. I picked it up again recently and I'm being matched with people who are anywhere from first-time-player to guys with 500 games played that melt my entire team by themselves. :P

Complete nonsense.