Dominion Score?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryddle

04-16-2012

I played a game with a Heimerdinger who went bot and lost/recaptured it five times. He was 0/5/2 by the end of the game but got the high score on the team because of all his captures. This seems very wrong to me that the point system on Dominion can be exploited like this.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-16-2012

Yeah it's a shame the winner is decided by who has the most points

wait a minute

Ahhhh Crap

04-16-2012

I'm curious- did you guys win or lose?

My guess is you lost and thats why youre upset that he got the high score with such a bad ktd.

It is true that the game is decided by who controls the most caps the longest, but what many fail to realize it that THAT is decided by who kills the other team better- so killing IS vitally important, even if the score doesnt weigh it as highly.

DJTK

04-17-2012

Personal score is personal. Even though I like coming in first on my team, caps/neutralize/kills are the most important.

KDR plays a lesser role than it does in SR. Though dying a lot is still bad.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Honestly, with only 5 neutralizes and caps and no kills there's no *way* he should've been #1 points wise on the team. If that's the case your team basically was a whole bag'o fail.

DJTK

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
Honestly, with only 5 neutralizes and caps and no kills there's no *way* he should've been #1 points wise on the team. If that's the case your team basically was a whole bag'o fail.
He has a point

yausser

04-17-2012

Keep in mind that the bottom player has to take on all the responsibility of holding that point.

Other thoughts..
Was he unevenly matched?
New heimer player?
Was the other teams player just a straight up better player?
Was the other team putting a lot of extra pressure on him that you did not help alleviate?

Ryddle

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavy View Post
Yes it was, and yes we lost. It was one of the worst teams I have ever played on.

Ryddle

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by yausser View Post
Keep in mind that the bottom player has to take on all the responsibility of holding that point.

Other thoughts..
Was he unevenly matched?
New heimer player?
Was the other teams player just a straight up better player?
Was the other team putting a lot of extra pressure on him that you did not help alleviate?

Heimer kept leaving the point and staying on the spawn platform.

DJTK

04-17-2012

Yea, sounds like a new or bad heimer