Best way to IP farm?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furikurifan4 View Post
There is a formula for ip, based off of the length of the game and whether you won or lost.
This is exactly how it works.

There are only four factors that matter.

1. Custom game, Co-op vs AI, PVP Normal, or PVP Ranked
2. Map--SR, Dominion, TT, etc.
3. Win or lose.
4. Time.

The fastest method is just playing lots of normal pvp matchmade games on summoner's rift. And then, if you've lost all your matches, make sure to get your first win of the day bonus in a quick match against bots before you log out for the day.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

My advice would be not to try to farm IP at all. Play draft, learn all the roles, learn map awareness, objective control, team strategy, how to last hit, how to kite, how to land skillshots, how to dodge skillshots, how to focus in teamfights, when to initiate, when not to initiate, how to disengage teamfights, how to bait, when to push, when to back off, how to deal with unskilled teammates, how to deal with teammates with poor attitudes, how to exploit poor play and poor attitude on the other team, and just generally learn as much about the game as possible.

Long before you've become even remotely proficient at half of those, you'll have more IP then you could ever spend.

Tanathalis

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorHammerz View Post
If you think the support is the least important role in the game.... well, you haven't been playing with decent people.... support indirectly carries the team through warding and keeping the AD alive and well fed, among other things.

All roles are equally important, but they serve different purposes in a team. It's almost like comparing Apples to Oranges to Lemons to Kiwis to Blueberries.
I dont think they meant supports are least important but ip wise suppprts dont get kills and often die saving another character not good for ip

manowar999

10-04-2012

The easiest way to get IP is to become an effective player. I use Cho Gath as a tank and get atleast 6500 hp and 220 damage by level 18 and when u can tank a turret u can easily kill people. This means if you're careful and constantly switch lanes when u think u c isolated players u quickly switch lanes and get them by suprise, stun them get in close silence them and then eat them at the and and say (I ate him BURP) in chat. And as u get more powerful, get more kills, more assists and destroy more turrets.

Hope this helps

Also if u do want to know what my build is it's, 1st get beserker greaves or some shoes that u like. Next get warmog's armor, now get atma's impaler. Now get 2 more warmog's armor and then if u end up with lots of cash and havent won yet u can get a frozen mallet or bloodthister. Or even phantom dancers, or another atma's impaler, it's ur call for that.

chibi1818

10-04-2012

Do at least your victory of the day. Everyday.

That what is do, bot game with a melee,good pusher and win in 20 min.

200ip thx bye bye.

MilleniumWarrior

02-27-2014

Realistically the best way to IP farm is to have a team game where you invite all of your friends and feed them so much that they win before the 20 minute mark, giving you the base IP for each match.