Why isnt rammus instantly banned on dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arguably Perfect

04-16-2012

I think I found a way to balance dominion!

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2012

ummm he is

blackDAILO

04-16-2012

Because a lot of noobs don't know what they are doing with Rammus.

Ex: rushing Thornmail regardless of enemy team comp...

Ikarurob

04-16-2012

rammus is.

the problem is because dip****s play draft, get a sorta high que time then switch to blind to lessen the draft que time.

yes you read that right. If you understood it, then youd know that its patently stupid.

Ahhhh Crap

04-16-2012

cause he's not OP and some people like playing against a challenging char

FDru

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
rammus is.

the problem is because dip****s play draft, get a sorta high que time then switch to blind to lessen the draft que time.

yes you read that right. If you understood it, then youd know that its patently stupid.
The problem is that blind pick and draft share elo. There's so few high elo players in draft because blind pick holds the majority of the players (and the majority of the high elo positions) so matchmaking has a seizure just trying to create games for draft players at all. The few 2000+ draft players get hour long queue times (because there's only like 5 of them), they get sick of it and leave, now there's even less players available for draft games. Repeat until draft isn't worth queueing up for, for anybody.

Kiddalee

04-16-2012

Rammus just lost a tournament game.

Edit: I should explain. The other team took Janna and mobile bruisers. They had self-movespeed buffs and Janna's W passive. I'd say more but the website is down.

DiscworldDeath

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
rammus is.

Since March 20th, the last time JabeBot had received an updated listing, you hadn't played a single game of PVP Dominion on this account. Why do you care so much then whether people play draft or blind, when you don't even play PVP?

Shaxtenn

04-17-2012

I can't seem to find the ban button in blind pick.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Rammus requires a non-moronic team for him to do well. With a decent team, he can be awesome. With a bad team, he isn't all that great.

Whereas Vayne or Sion or the like totally owns no matter how good or bad your team is. So Rammus is more like a force multiplier, and not so much a standalone champ.