Coaching/Lessons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lirm

04-17-2012

All these "junior members" saying how good Sam's lessons are. Smurf accounts anyone?

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-17-2012

Sam is a legit player, and he's definitely qualified enough to give TT lessons. I can't speak for the lessons themselves because I consider myself a half decent player, but a solid 80% of the 3s community would benefit from an hour or 2, and at least 10% desperately need lessons.

Sam

04-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lirm View Post
All these "junior members" saying how good Sam's lessons are. Smurf accounts anyone?
They are actually people in the past that took my lessons. Just my lessons were undercover. But like Evil Coookie Said, A lot of people need some help with 3s and I'm just trying to help out.

Ray2Saucy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-18-2012

Finished a 5hr coaching session with Sam and ****, I learned so much. I became a better player in not only TT, but in SR as well. Well worth my money!

Orenin

04-19-2012

so its 10$ an hour? can u post how much it is on ur main post?

Sam

04-19-2012

Add me on Skype and we'll talk about prices/lessons/etc.

AHaLoGrUnT

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddankkush View Post
10 hr lessons pls
lol thought you meant paying 10 high runes per lesson. It's a Diablo II reference

Vsepr

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHaLoGrUnT View Post
lol thought you meant paying 10 high runes per lesson. It's a Diablo II reference
lol

Sam

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahalogrunt View Post
lol thought you meant paying 10 high runes per lesson. It's a diablo ii reference
idgi! :*(! And I played Diablo. . . 1 and 2.