Comprehensive "Quality of Life" Suggestion List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riffraffselbow View Post
I'm an Annie player, and as much as I like that Tibbers damage would need serious tweaking if that was implemented; he does enough damage that focusing annie down is important even if she's oom.

And I'd prefer if Tibbers best-case damage wasn't nerfed just to improve the worst-case
I don't think it would. If Annie died Tibbers would just stand where he was until he expired. That's how it currently works Shaco's and Viktor's ultimate. It isn't like Annie is a top pick / ban at the moment and that this change with Tibbers would push her over the edge. I'll do some more testing to see what other skills work similarly as well.

disturbedphoenix

06-15-2012

Sometimes when i play Xerath I use his Locust of Power and I use Mage Chains followed by an immediate Arcanopulse or Arcane Barrage. If they are at max range and I instantly follow up, my stun will not proc because Mage Chains had yet to reach the target. I have lost out on a hand full of potential kills because of this. Maybe you can increase the missile speed of Mage Chains a little bit so this doesn't happen?

Tortferngatr

06-15-2012

This is a list of random ideas for Karth based on the following list. Some issues are possibly Dominion-specific, but some are universal:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Passive - Does not last for stated time.
Passive - Can interrupt R.
Passive - CC carries into it.
Q - Does not always register single vs multi.
Q - Does not always reveal enemies in brush.
Q - Can be seen by enemies in fog of war.
W - Does not register on unhit targets sometimes.
E - Toggling it repeatedly with CDR increases its damage.
E - Can sometimes be heard by enemies in fog of war.
R - Can sometimes be interrupted by queued commands.

Karthus is the buggiest champion in the game especially considering his past. He used to have over 30 accumulated bugs from faulty/untested bugfixes before Guinsoo finally did something about it.
-Make his E damage proc rate increase with his CDR, starting from proccing every second at 0% to proccing every 0.6 seconds at 40%. This means you don't have to constantly mash E in order to get his maximum damage output while he's alive.
-Make Q invisible in fog of war and E silent in fog of war.
-Look into any minor bugs on his skills and passive.
-Show wall effect space on cast, as it currently extends slightly past the wall.

Additionally, because AD Malzahar is so popular for Dominion's bottom lane-think you guys could reword his passive to mention his Voidlings' bonus AD scaling?

You might also want to look into Jax's animations on Dominion-he's had a bug that occurs where his animation remains in his default cap animation after capping a point or nabbing Storm Shield until death. It's funny, but I can see why people would be annoyed. I've also seen it happen on Garen, so look into this.

As for Orianna, it might be nice to have a minor physical effect appear on her target that she last hit that grows brighter the more she hits her target. This is more psychological/readability than anything else.

Finally, for a very, very minor fix that would be useful and incredibly easy to implement despite her upcoming remake-Evelynn's tooltip for Q shows her AP scaling at .42/.21. It should be .28/.14.

Ask Talon

06-15-2012

Talon's Cutthroat needs to put hims BEHIND the target like the tooltip states.

It currently puts him inside the target, making Rake miss unless you move first. Moving cancels the auto attack that is supposed to come after the E as well....

Elsie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Unsure if has been posted here yet, but for Xerath: increase the speed of his e by like 250 or so in order to make sure that it hits before his q does at max range to make sure the opponent gets stunned.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2220784

Original thread with the idea.

Sir Rayzen

06-16-2012

increase orianna ball speed

A bouncy Furret

06-17-2012

Hello everyone, it's me the guy who's too stubborn to stop bumping his Volibear thread. Some nice summoner in my thread told me I should come here as this thread has already gotten red attention.

So I guess here's the meat of my thread.

(It's about Volibear)

1. His W stacks do not last long enough. Just a 1 second increase would make it so much more useable without actually changing the power of the ability.

2. His ultimate's cast time / animation is just horrid. If I use it before I enter a team fight by the time I reach my target it's half way done. If I use it in a team fight I stop moving and attacking for over half a second making it really hard to use properly.
(An idea for a new animation. A lightning bolt hits Volibear's helmet as he roars. Which would look better than just making Voli slide while using his ult)

3. A very very small range increase to his W just 25-50 range. (This ties in to point 1. I can be chasing a target and have my stacks fall off while they're just out of range)
(If #1 goes through #3 wouldn't need to.)

4. Tighter coding on his Q so that when I'm standing almost on top of someone (but not actually past them) it flings them away from me in the opposite direction of the way it should. (And sometimes if Volibear loses sight of his target while his Q is active he will stop and become unresponsive for a second or so)

5. A -0.5 second cd / rank for his W. With Darius being able to execute left and right all other executes become weaker. This makes it stronger and will likely put Voli in a slightly better place.

Stexe

Adjudicator

06-17-2012

Ah, they implemented my suggested pet controls in the latest patch. Yay!

I'll be updating and re-organizing the thread in a few days. Still at the Philly Game Jam and been working on creating this game for the last 30 something hours. Only 4 hours of sleep a day makes you pretty out of it.

PUR3ICE

06-17-2012

The Pet Controll thing is cool, but Stexe can you add the other controll way for Victors Ultimate.
(btw...I had the same idea with Pet-Controll in my thread)

I think you thread have more influence than mine, thats why i ask you.

I came to the petcontroll idea by playing Victor (f2p) and was confused by how to use his ultimate.
After few ultimates i understand that he smartcast controlling by hitting R.
But i tryed, even if i know that his ultimate is controlled by R, to controll his ultimate with ALT+Mouse.(Hope alt is alt in us the button left to space)
Can you add Victors Ultimate Controlling by the old pet controll way Alt+click.

And do you really think Shen need to be able to cancel his ultimate?
In my eyes it is TO STRONG.
I played Shen alot, in his older Version where he didnīt channel his ultimate that long(0,5sec less) he was able to break the teleport with a timed trick or bug. However you had to taunt instantly when he was teleporting and you was keeping your old position but giving the shild to a person.

This is very strong when Shen is himself on very low hp and want to help some1.
Also Shen is then able to keep defending his tower or splittpush when the situations allow it, means when the shild is enough to safe or kill the enemy.
In my eyes to strong and nerfs would follow.

How you think about reduced dmg to creeps with Aniviaīs ultimate?
Or something new with stacked mana costs. I know its technically a bit more difficult and different to make this happen because it works different than usuall stacking costs like Kassadins ultimate.

DrakeDeath0

06-17-2012

Make Garen's Q crit, as I outlined here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2190335