Comprehensive "Quality of Life" Suggestion List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eccentricity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

For items, Oracle's eye on top of the champion can be blocked by the HP bar which isnt very nice

dogbiter

04-16-2012

i believe wuju style should have reduced cooldown on the early levels for your first run through the jungle, to make it up for the lose of AD when on cooldown. (because riot doesnt want to get rid of the tradeoff)

and make Alphastrike grant vision of the target just because there is a gamebreaking bug with the fog of war that for some reason hasnt been fixed yet, and, it wouldnt be gamebreaking

dualtracker

04-16-2012

Riven's Dash stopping your set movement path.

MeatThrottle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Ahri: The visual of Charm does not match the actual range. It is very frustrating to hit someone with the heart only to have it go through them.

Zezaru

04-16-2012

Grave's Smokescreen causing lag.

Kėno

04-16-2012

OK, my bad OP. Anyways, on-topic now, Swain's W currently does not show whether it had hit any targets in the fog of war/brush. I think it had been suggested a number of times to show a visual and/or a sound cue when it does.

Swegolas

04-16-2012

I like some of these. But some of them will just put everyone ahead of everyone else in they're so to speak category. Very well done though.

Ununseptium

04-16-2012

Heard this, but I'm not sure it's true, Nidalee's spear hitbox is centered toward the middle of the spear, not the tip, meaning that what actually looks like a hit turns out to be a miss because the tip extends further then the hitbox.

Cornwillis

04-16-2012

Veigar: Standardize how all dashes work through his E.

Mephew

04-16-2012

For zilean, you can't cast rewind unless another spell is on cooldown.