Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comprehensive "Quality of Life" Suggestion List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stexe

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Quote:
Zerglinator:
Strap a cone to the end of Graves' ult indicator.

A freakin' range indicator on Absolute Zero.

Xerath's W indicator showing his shortest range, so I know Mage Chains will work before activation.

Added the Nunu one.

Cone on Grave's ult could be problematic since it isn't always at the end if it hits a target before reaching its max distance.

I already mentioned the improved range indicator on Xerath.

Quote:
UnnamedHobo:
gragas does that already

Ah, they added that since I started the list. I've de-bolded it.

OptimisticC

04-16-2012

Thanks for clarifying. And yeah, I noticed the difference in stats when all Ezreal has going for him is poke and mobility...

Holgranth

04-16-2012

excellent list!

CorruptFate

04-16-2012

I did get to check all of them, but I know Sion's E does show the total hp gained.

Nissan 200sx

04-16-2012

For Renekton, you put E but it should be W.

Fox P McCloud

04-16-2012

Twisted Fate:
-Stacked deck can be toggled on and off (on functions like it currently does; off means it charges, but never uses the charge when AAing).
-Fixed bug causing Lich Bane to still deal physical damage when used in conjunction with PaC.

BanditManSteve

04-16-2012

A couple of these are already in game, such as nocts passive having a timer, like ziggs'.

Doct0r Phil

04-16-2012

Malzahar = Ult not cancelling on movement. But rather cancels if you hit "r" again.

Heimerdinger = Cannons don't die upon his death.

Maokai = His w to not reset the jungle mobs.

Katarina = Increase the range on her q (the bounce) so that it can actually hit all the minions not just the 3 in front (so annoying to only hit one row)

Fiddlesticks = His e to proc similar to Master Yi's q....having a chance to do 500 damage to a minion. (this would make his jungling better).

Ossus

04-16-2012

A passive for Fiora that actually does something late game. And as long as we're showing the duration left on Akali's smoke cloud, you might as well include other things like it, such as Singed glue puddle, and Tormented Soil.

Stexe

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Quote:
CorruptFate:
I did get to check all of them, but I know Sion's E does show the total hp gained.

Ah, thanks. I knew there would be a lot that have already been implemented. Been compiling this list for a long time now.

Quote:
Nissan 200sx:
For Renekton, you put E but it should be W.

Fixed.

Quote:
Fox P McCloud:
Twisted Fate:
-Stacked deck can be toggled on and off (on functions like it currently does; off means it charges, but never uses the charge when AAing).
-Fixed bug causing Lich Bane to still deal physical damage when used in conjunction with PaC.

Well, I'm trying to stay away from bugs, but I definitely do think that Stacked Deck being able to be turned off is a good idea. I've added it.

Quote:
DeTantalus:
A couple of these are already in game, such as nocts passive having a timer, like ziggs'.

Yes, as I've stated I've been making this list for a while and figured I'd keep the ones that have been added since then. They will simply be de-bolded.