Comprehensive "Quality of Life" Suggestion List

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thiuqi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Wow, I didn't realize just how many things in this game have left me at least slightly confused with how they work, their range/radius, their timing, etc, etc... until I read this post! So many of these things that you've listed have significantly messed me up in my games, but it was such a minor thing that I just thought "eh" and forgot all about it...

Thanks for compiling this! I'll try to be more conscious of some things that bother me in games now, so that I can remember them and add them here :3.

Mermanwich

04-16-2012

I don't know, perhaps I'm the only one who's noticed, but I feel like the range of Karma's mantra/shield combo are inaccurate. Things that are supposedly near the end of the targeting zone aren't actually getting hit by the shield damage. I don't know if it's the spell not going as far as it should or the targeting zone is too big for what's actually happening, either way it's annoying.

xRAWKAx

04-16-2012

QoL Suggestion for Chogath and his W.

Most other "cone" abilities go off right where you are standing no matter how far away you click from yourself (like Karma's Q), but Cho's cone is for some reason not anchored to his model, causing him to walk forward before using the ability if you're not careful. This has gotten me killed several times in skirmishes and it also makes smartcasting the ability really difficult.

TL;DR: Make the cone from ChoGath's W anchored to his character model.

King Manly

04-16-2012

My favorite suggestions are pet control using the R.

Also, Karma definately needs some QoL love, but I'm not sure what exactly. I'd like to say another ulti charge or faster charge time, but thats a flat buff.

I don't really like the timer things personally. Or the hard lines showing exact range of certain abilities, such as Rammus ults. Ugly and distracting. I HATEd when they implemented that into WoW like for mage/priest AoEs.

TheManu

04-16-2012

Toggle smart cast on and off for each skill on the skill buttons/close to the UI wall.

squire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

tristana, make rocket jump consistent. fix graphical animation to make her actually exist in the position she seems to be in.

EtherMage

04-16-2012

Great thread! Agree with most suggestions.

RoflMyPancakes

04-16-2012

General stats - gold per second rate.

Philosopher Stone, Heart of Gold, etc. - show gold generated

BillyHagen

04-16-2012

good stuffs

Trevallion

04-16-2012

For melee champions with skillshots, it would be nice if the skillshots originated from the center of the model instead of the edge. It's difficult to aim things like Lee Sin's Q and Shyvana's E when standing in a jungle camp because of where the skill shot comes from on the model. Some times they will hit a creep near me even if it looks like the one I'm aiming at is right in front of me. I think Mundo's cleaver does the same thing. Another thing is when Lee Sin uses Q to get to something like dragon and then tries to use it again without repositioning it will fire through the mob. There are probably other examples but I play Lee Sin and Shyvana quite a bit so they're the first ones that come to mind.