Clan GTR (A Casual Progression Clan) Recruiting new members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anarchius

04-22-2012

bump

Reaverdream

04-22-2012

Reaverdream

Anarchius

04-22-2012

bump

Anarchius

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaverdream View Post
Reaverdream
Great! I added you to our members list here... http://www.gettherax.com/new-get-the...-legends-east/

Feel free to add our clan leader, Quenthel17, as well as our other members and get started in playing games as soon as you want!

Thanks for taking an interest, hope to play with you soon.

~Stevo

www.gettherax.com

xElMerYx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Sup

Lvl 30 player, looking for a 5 plus extras to start playing on summoner's rift, being able to play ad carry, ap carry, ap support, playing assist champions like a boss (best and prob only real karma player out there) and sucking as hard as someone can at champions we all love, like trynd.

All i'm asking for right now is to be able to queue up with some guys who actually know the word "meta" and why bot-ashe should change lanes with mundo if he's on mid and brand is on his lane.

Anarchius

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElMerYx View Post
Sup

Lvl 30 player, looking for a 5 plus extras to start playing on summoner's rift, being able to play ad carry, ap carry, ap support, playing assist champions like a boss (best and prob only real karma player out there) and sucking as hard as someone can at champions we all love, like trynd.

All i'm asking for right now is to be able to queue up with some guys who actually know the word "meta" and why bot-ashe should change lanes with mundo if he's on mid and brand is on his lane.
Great! Just remember that this is a casual clan and some of our players are new to the game!

I added you to our members list here... http://www.gettherax.com/new-get-the...-legends-east/

Feel free to add our clan leader, Quenthel17, as well as our other members and get started in playing games as soon as you want!

Thanks for taking an interest, hope to play with you soon.

~Stevo

www.gettherax.com

Anarchius

04-22-2012

bump

Anarchius

04-22-2012

bump

SaedaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Hey im interested, contact me about what i have to do? Thanks

Cracker Jacks

04-23-2012

MidnightRaven

Lvl 30 Casual player