Clan GTR (A Casual Progression Clan) Recruiting new members!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alternoob

05-30-2012

I'm interested in joining if that's not too much to ask. Casual play without raging seems to be the best way to play these days anyway. xD

<-- IGN

I don't know what else to put here, except I have skype. Just one question though, do you guys play the occasional ranked at all? I'm looking into that right now and it would be nice to have people to play with.

Anarchius

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternoob View Post
I'm interested in joining if that's not too much to ask. Casual play without raging seems to be the best way to play these days anyway. xD

<-- IGN

I don't know what else to put here, except I have skype. Just one question though, do you guys play the occasional ranked at all? I'm looking into that right now and it would be nice to have people to play with.
Great! I added you to our members list here... http://www.gettherax.com/new-get-the...-legends-east/

Feel free to add our clan leader, Quenthel17, as well as our other members and get started in playing games as soon as you want!

Thanks for taking an interest, hope to play with you soon.

~Stevo

www.gettherax.com

Rooniess

06-01-2012

Kinda new player been playing LoL for about 6months or so very casualy but recent with the release of D3 and me not really enjoying it as much have been beastin the LoL and this is actually the first day i have ever entered the forums and im interested in joining as well

Anarchius

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooniess View Post
Kinda new player been playing LoL for about 6months or so very casualy but recent with the release of D3 and me not really enjoying it as much have been beastin the LoL and this is actually the first day i have ever entered the forums and im interested in joining as well
Great! I added you to our members list here... http://www.gettherax.com/new-get-the...-legends-east/

Feel free to add our clan leader, Quenthel17, as well as our other members and get started in playing games as soon as you want!

~Stevo

www.gettherax.com

Anarchius

06-01-2012

bump

Anarchius

06-02-2012

bump

Dachuda

06-08-2012

IGN Dachuda
Level 17

aztalan

Recruiter

06-08-2012

can you add me? i would love to show you my skillz and maybe play together

LagTV Cobalt

06-09-2012

Hello there,

Been playing LoL for a a short while, have come to enjoy playing it a lot now and I am interested in starting to play with a team. I am only lvl 14, I play a strong AD Kayle as a support, starting to branch out with Ziggs and will be picking up a tank next.

I registered on GTR, If you would like to have me play with you, I would be happy to jump in and rock some games with you all.

I have skype as well

Anarchius

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dachuda View Post
IGN Dachuda
Level 17

~Stevo

www.gettherax.com