Dominion has been broken since day one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

04-16-2012

BTW, you know DotA 2 will have the EXACT same hero selection as DotA 1, right?

Astronautical

04-16-2012

This may be more of an exception..
but I just 1v1'd a Fiora as Tanky/AP Sona...
It's too easy sometimes to counter AD

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
So... dota was bad and everyone left which is why all the lol players will leave for dota? I think that was what I just read xP

Anyway, Diablo III: not super excited.

They wrapped up the storyline pretty well in II and I'm still not super sold on the Starcraft II continuing storyline (The awesome villain we fought in the previous one is now somehow a sympathetic protagonist? Sounds just like their OTHER popular RTS series...) - I'm not sure I want to see this one, haha
We'll have to see about SC2, I have faith that it will be good.

And they said they are working very hard to not make the zerg look sympathetic, especially not Kerrigan. She is still the queen ***** of the universe and intends to keep it that way, which may be why she is on the warpath and killing everything in sight to get back at Mengsk.

They still want the zerg to be this ruthless, unmerciful, efficient and organized killing machine that is the scourge of the galaxy. So lets hope they keep it that way.

But even if the story line ends up falling short, there is always multiplayer.

Also, if you're struggling against melee carries, bring cc. You have no idea how hard someone like Alistar, Leona, or Nautilus ****s up a melee carry. I play Fiora quite a lot, and it's obnoxious trying to work around them when they are out for my blood.

yausser

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astropanda View Post
What the biggest problem is the stupid comebacks, you can have a lead for the beginning of the game a big lead and still lose.
Actually, you should be embarrassed that you had a beginning lead and couldn't close the deal. If you were winning, you would of won.

Redenbacher

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
Also, if you're struggling against melee carries, bring cc. You have no idea how hard someone like Alistar, Leona, or Nautilus ****s up a melee carry. I play Fiora quite a lot, and it's obnoxious trying to work around them when they are out for my blood.
There is nothing quite as amusing as watching a melee carry go after one of your teammates while you are playing Alistar, locking that melee carry up for a solid 3+ seconds, defenseless, and watching them melt.