Dominion has been broken since day one

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

maxusmaximus

04-15-2012

This thread is now about diablo 3. Can't wait!

Instantsoup1337

04-15-2012

which is why SR is boring and takes an hour to get in a match and last as long as an hour

Phourc

04-15-2012

So... dota was bad and everyone left which is why all the lol players will leave for dota? I think that was what I just read xP

Anyway, Diablo III: not super excited.

They wrapped up the storyline pretty well in II and I'm still not super sold on the Starcraft II continuing storyline (The awesome villain we fought in the previous one is now somehow a sympathetic protagonist? Sounds just like their OTHER popular RTS series...) - I'm not sure I want to see this one, haha

Wyvernfist

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
They wrapped up the storyline pretty well in II and I'm still not super sold on the Starcraft II continuing storyline (The awesome villain we fought in the previous one is now somehow a sympathetic protagonist? Sounds just like their OTHER popular RTS series...) - I'm not sure I want to see this one, haha
I thought Diablo => Diablo II did a good job with the story carryover. Regardless of the story, the gameplay is FUN!

maxusmaximus

04-15-2012

There was a storyline? I thought it was all about getting awesome loot so you can pvp

Huniz

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Melee carries wreck everyone's face on this map. There is no escape from them at all.
Dear Summoners spell Exhaust,
Please do what you're intended.
Signed,
Divinemind

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxusmaximus View Post
There was a storyline? I thought it was all about getting awesome loot so you can pvp
No it's about ripping out everything diablo was about and putting a real world currency amount on it!

Ikarurob

04-16-2012

sell enough stuff to pay for diablo3.....in D3....profit

thanks blizzard!

Redenbacher

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
So... dota was bad and everyone left which is why all the lol players will leave for dota? I think that was what I just read xP

Anyway, Diablo III: not super excited.

Never mind the story. As a beta tester, I was incredibly disappointed that they removed all semblance of character development. There are no stat points, there are no skill trees. Your character is basically just a rack for weapons and armor that you pick up. There is no personalizing, forethought, or uniqueness at all.

Each class is very similar as well, as their skills have been homogenized in to 'resource generator, offensive, and defensive'. If you can play a barbarian, you'll be great at the monk, and the witch doctor, and the mage, and the demon hunter. They all play very similar to one another.

To many, that'll probably be OK, because hell... I can still kill everything, right!? To me, it'll get boring pretty quickly. There's little incentive for replay, and since you get all abilities by about level 32, there's little incentive to grind more levels as well, outside of more loot.

Rikukun

04-16-2012

Quote:
Melee carries wreck everyone's face on this map. There is no escape from them at all.
Rammus would like a word with you.

ok?

urmamasllama

04-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
This game is bound for the same fate as Original DoTa. Too many champs, Too much rage.

Just don't be surprised when everyone leaves for DOTA 2...

umm....