MadCast Gaming: Looking for Mature Members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Himntor

10-25-2012

~Bump.

I don't play much LoL, but I can definitely say these guys are great to play with in a team. We know what we're doing.

CheezyCupcake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Madcast #1

pepsishake

10-31-2012

Check us out. Any discussion on most fun champion to play? My vote is Riven.

I Eat Fried Rice

10-31-2012

Madcast the place of fun and... ... sorry just watching my mouse move across the screen by itself... somehow very entertaining...
Yeah! Madcast! Woooooo xD

Aukora

11-02-2012

Hey, you! Yea you! Are you looking for a good group of people to join with that love to play LoL? Want to play Domination, regular mode, maybe some playtime on Twisted Treeline? Well, join MadCast and do all of that and more! We play LoL regularly, always have people on, and they're always playing games! We've even been known to hold a tournament amongst ourselves at various points, so if that's something that interests you, then take a look at www.madcastgaming.com and join with us for some fun action today!

pepsishake

12-12-2012

12/12/12 guys. I don't think it relates to League at all but I felt it was a good reason to bump this and just get the word out about this great community. I don't bite and I'm pretty sure the other don't either.

Skoobz

12-17-2012

Come check us out summoners! MadCast is the haps for all things LoL.

pepsishake

01-26-2013

What to do in Queue? Promote MadCast Gaming as a great place to come play League of Legends.

Disma

02-03-2013

Looking for a place to avoid the pug roulette in queue? Come to MadCast Gaming, where trolls don't exist, and have a great time with great people!

MadCast Feisort

02-06-2013

Bump! LoL Tourney Feb 23