MadCast Gaming: Looking for Mature Members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delicious NomCat

05-01-2012

Hey guys, I joined this community about a month ago and its the best community I've been in by far. There's a structure, and legit community set up. We have both Ranked Pro style players, and those barely breaking the 30 level barrier, so don't be afraid of skill. Even the Ranked players play with the lvl ones sometimes, and are very understandable and helpful.

I've been in one in the past where when we were in our Teamspeak server the leader had to yell and yell and yell for like hours just to get a game started because ppl wouldnt be respectful etc. This community is nothing like that. I love it.

I love it so much I've been trying to become more and more apart of it, Making videos, posting in the forums etc.

If your looking for Competitive play-----MadCast Is your place.
If your looking for friends and fun--------MadCast is your place.
If your looking for an active group--------MadCast is your place.
If your looking for inhouses etc. ----------MadCast is your place.

Even if your looking for something that has a little bit of everything-------MadCast is your place.

MadCast currently has members active in the following but not limited to:

LoL, Diablo 3, Guild of Wars 2, SWOTOR, PokerStars, BF3, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Dota style games, Left 4 Dead, Starcraft 1-2, WoW, and more.

New games are even being added to the ranks as they become popular.

MadCast site

Delicious NomCat

05-05-2012

Hey guys, I joined this community about a month ago and its the best community I've been in by far. There's a structure, and legit community set up. We have both Ranked Pro style players, and those barely breaking the 30 level barrier, so don't be afraid of skill. Even the Ranked players play with the lvl ones sometimes, and are very understandable and helpful.

I've been in one in the past where when we were in our Teamspeak server the leader had to yell and yell and yell for like hours just to get a game started because ppl wouldnt be respectful etc. This community is nothing like that. I love it.

I love it so much I've been trying to become more and more apart of it, Making videos, posting in the forums etc.

Even if your looking for something that has a little bit of everything-------MadCast is your place.

LoL, Diablo 3, Guild of Wars 2, SWOTOR, PokerStars, BF3, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Dota style games, Left 4 Dead, Starcraft 1-2, WoW, and more.

MadCast site

pepsishake

05-07-2012

You should come check us out! Our League of Legends players have had many of inhouses recently that range from ARABs to just normal 5v5. Games for all types of players. I've been with MadCast for about a year now and still enjoy every-time I play.

Delicious NomCat

05-16-2012

MadCast site

Disma

05-20-2012

Looking for a competitive community that excels in competitive play? Look no further than MadCast!

Thaoden

05-22-2012

More 5v5 in houses then you can shake a stick at.

Soupcup

05-28-2012

Hey everyone! I joined MadCast last year. And so far, I have not been isappointed. The people are nice, well-mannered, and willing to not only play a game of League with you, but help you when you need it. Hope to see any who is interested soon. :P

Delicious NomCat

05-28-2012

MadCast site

Munsa

06-01-2012

Double IP weekend, perfect time to link up with MadCast Gaming.

I'll be on tonight, slaughtering my way toward enough IP for Draven.

Thaoden

06-22-2012

If you are looking for a community to which you can play multiple games with, always be respected, and still dominate at LOL then look no further.