MadCast Gaming: Looking for Mature Members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SynGG

04-20-2012

interested

Tijke

04-21-2012

Feel free to add me SyndicateGG, I'll be on tonight

Delicious NomCat

04-24-2012

Hey guys, I joined this community about a month ago and its the best community I've been in by far. There's a structure, and legit community set up. We have both Ranked Pro style players, and those barely breaking the 30 level barrier, so don't be afraid of skill. Even the Ranked players play with the lvl ones sometimes, and are very understandable and helpful.

I've been in one in the past where when we were in our Teamspeak server the leader had to yell and yell and yell for like hours just to get a game started because ppl wouldnt be respectful etc. This community is nothing like that. I love it.

I love it so much I've been trying to become more and more apart of it, Making videos, posting in the forums etc.

If your looking for Competitive play-----MadCast Is your place.
If your looking for friends and fun--------MadCast is your place.
If your looking for an active group--------MadCast is your place.
If your looking for inhouses etc. ----------MadCast is your place.

Even if your looking for something that has a little bit of everything-------MadCast is your place.

MadCast currently has members active in the following but not limited to:

LoL, Diablo 3, Guild of Wars 2, SWOTOR, PokerStars, BF3, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Dota style games, Left 4 Dead, Starcraft 1-2, WoW, and more.

New games are even being added to the ranks as they become popular.

MadCast site

Disma

04-24-2012

Disillusioned by the current crop of LoL players? Looking for a more respectful community without the raunchy behavior? Come check out MadCast today!

Joltony

04-25-2012

great community with fun people im happy here come give it a try

Tijke

04-25-2012

hahah if you looked at Mistress OmNom's post and said to yourself "tl:dr", then MadCast... ok ok I read the whole thing

Delicious NomCat

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijke View Post
hahah if you looked at Mistress OmNom's post and said to yourself "tl:dr", then MadCast... ok ok I read the whole thing
lol shush Tijke

Hey guys, I joined this community about a month ago and its the best community I've been in by far. There's a structure, and legit community set up. We have both Ranked Pro style players, and those barely breaking the 30 level barrier, so don't be afraid of skill. Even the Ranked players play with the lvl ones sometimes, and are very understandable and helpful.

I've been in one in the past where when we were in our Teamspeak server the leader had to yell and yell and yell for like hours just to get a game started because ppl wouldnt be respectful etc. This community is nothing like that. I love it.

I love it so much I've been trying to become more and more apart of it, Making videos, posting in the forums etc.

Even if your looking for something that has a little bit of everything-------MadCast is your place.

LoL, Diablo 3, Guild of Wars 2, SWOTOR, PokerStars, BF3, Call of Duty, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Dota style games, Left 4 Dead, Starcraft 1-2, WoW, and more.

MadCast site

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Come check us out this Saturday as we run our First Annual MadCast Open! We hope to see you around.

We do have a great casting team and will be running a great tourney for upcoming teams looking to get in some competitive practice.

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Reminder to all interested in watching the tourney tomorrow. We will be casting the matches. A link to those streams will be provided. We hope to see you all there.

Delicious NomCat

04-28-2012

MadCast site