MadCast Gaming: Looking for Mature Members

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tijke

04-15-2012

Hello everyone!

MadCast is a multi-game community that has a strong LoL following. We are primarily a non-competitive community that takes pride in maturity and good sportsmanship. We play together often and our community is a great way to find constructive people to play games with. We run in-house tournaments every few months where we get 20+ of us together and draft teams. Please check out our site at www.madcastgaming.com and come play with us! We have a teamspeak server, and though not required it is usually more fun if you can come hang out with us on that! (info for the teamspeak available at the site)

The other two big games that MadCast is into right now are Battlefield 3, TOR (republic on FatMan).

We also play a lot of other games together including: Dominion (the card game), Minecraft, StarCraft 2, HoN, DotA2, Dungeon Defenders, L4D (1&2), TF2, Civ 5, MNC, Magicka, Borderlands, Terraria, Sanctum, Killing Floor, Global Agenda, and the list could go on.

Look forward to hearing from you! Post a message here or catch me on TeamSpeak or in LoL with questions!

Feel free to "bump" this thread, but also, share a short story, let us know about an upcoming MadCast event, or see who is up for an in house!

See you soon,

Tijke

0rgazm0

04-15-2012

Come Join us Everyone! Great group of people to play with and most of all a great environment to be in. We have people playing LoL all the time and we always have tons of In-House's going!

MadCast Gaming

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

We will be running a team tourney on April 28th! Get your friends and sign up!

Tijke

04-17-2012

Bring a 5 man team, sign up before the 26th! GL HF!

Kappa Sigma

04-17-2012

Hey get up with me on league I am interested - Kappa Sigma (screen name)

Tijke

04-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappa Sigma View Post
Hey get up with me on league I am interested - Kappa Sigma (screen name)
I will add you right now! Check out http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/forum.php

and post and intro if you like what you see

http://www.madcastgaming.com/forum/f...-Introductions

I Have Awakened

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2012

Still welcome any new people! Come check us out.

Tijke

04-19-2012

Look out for an In house tonight!

Moomins

04-19-2012

We really want more people to experience the awesomeness of madcast! some come and check us out please!

Disma

04-20-2012

Looking for a competitive community to join or perhaps looking for tournament action? Come check out MadCast today!

12345 ... 6