Gangplank questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ssraeshza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

These might be stupid questions... but I figure I have to ask sometime.

Does the deny portion of Raise Morale completely deny experience or is it partial? if so, how partial is it?

I ask because I am an ex-DotA/HoN player and all denies award partial experience to the opposing team if they are within exp range.

Does his passive do "True" damage like Ignite or is it reducible? also, does this damage stack with Executioner's calling's passive damage on hit in melee?

Thanks in advance.

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

In regards to your second question, it is essentially "true damage", but it can be cleansed away... also it does add executioner's calling's damage on the target. (any on hit effect from items you own is added to target with parlay).

Ssraeshza

08-10-2010

Thanks.

So... no luck on the deny question?

Ceazy

08-10-2010

0 experience.

YummyCheese

Adjudicator

08-10-2010

And ignite can no longer be cleansed (except by Quicksilver Sash, but nobody buys that anyways).

Deny is 0 experience. Running deny first can really dominate a well if you do it smartly. Denying one creep as soon as they spawn (i.e. in base) is usually a good idea.

FrostRevenant

08-10-2010

yes raise morale effectively is the only skill in the game that is like deny and does offer no exp.