Surrender Rule

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AU Freo

05-12-2012

Can something please be done about the surrender rule. I win about 75% of my games and I destroy the Nexus in aobut 5% of those. Every game, I barely make it to level 18 before the enemy just gives up. Nearly every game I play is totally one sided. I just want to finish a good game where everything is even, instead of one sided games that end after 20 minutes

GoodJibbCutter

05-12-2012

Welcome to my world friend...
You're not alone, but most people seem to be happy to flutter through, lucking out on easy games and ditching the rest.
Nothing can be done about it I would say.
It's quite unfortunate, and the game suffers heavily for it.

Niccias

05-13-2012

Does it matter if they surrender early? In my games an early surrender means that, we owned them so hard they had 0 chance (makes me feel pro lol) and that i get to que up quicker for another game.

LoLersBane

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccias View Post
Does it matter if they surrender early? In my games an early surrender means that, we owned them so hard they had 0 chance (makes me feel pro lol) and that i get to que up quicker for another game.
not really, there are many people who will just surrender if they even have to apply a minimal amount of effort to win the game after 20 min, and if their team wont surrender they jut dont try because apparently its too hard to win if you're not fed.

Masakan

05-13-2012

I just surrender when my team starts argueing among-st themselves. I don't have the patience to deal with people calling each other noobs for 40 mins. Maybe you guys enjoy it but I have better things to do.

And don't tell me it's just part of the game because that's bull****.

Zoctar

05-13-2012

after lvl 20 if the game is not balanced they or we surrender, why waste time?

if a game had 5/36/2(global) in 20 minutes why continue?

LoLersBane

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoctar View Post
after lvl 20 if the game is not balanced they or we surrender, why waste time?

thats not what i was saying, in that situation surrendering its clearly the option since there is no way to win, but im sayin some people try to surrender when the team is like only 3 or so kills behind

GoodJibbCutter

05-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoLersBane View Post
thats not what i was saying, in that situation surrendering its clearly the option since there is no way to win, but im sayin some people try to surrender when the team is like only 3 or so kills behind
I've just settled on the conclusion that the people who post this reply are trolling you, they don't read the OP to a point where they understand its message, I typed a rant on this and you wouldn't believe the amount of goons who replied like this; then they -1 the OP and any other post I make, regardless of its content.
It seems they read the first line, see you have something to say about their best friend in LoL (i.e. surrender) and then just fabricate a fictional match that occurs probably 1 out of 100 matches and try to apply it in equal opposition to your actual legitimate claim.
Its useless to reply to them , its only feeding them.
Just say: "Um, no.."