Help with vlad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MelonBallz

04-15-2012

I've been trying to learn how to play vladimir recently but i just can't seem to get it down. are there any tips that pro vlad players can give me? because I don't want to feed in mid lane anymore.

Solareclipse460

02-06-2013

Ok, if you still need help I can teach you Vladimir. I don't play Vladimir as a middle champion, but I can surely give you some tips about Top Solo which could incorporate to your mid Vlad. Firstly, if you can't pick up kills early with Vladimir its okay, Vladimir is all about poking constantly with Q and gaining CS all the time. Your items with Vladimir as mid could be similar to top solo. Pick up Sorcerers Shoes, Hextech Revolver- Will of the Ancients, Haunting Guise- Liandry's Torment, Deathcap, Abyssal Scepter and Rylais Crystal Scepter. Secondly, when playing Vladimir your combo should be, ultimate, E then Q. Try to keep your W for the escape. If you are gaining some kills quite well and have reasonable health sustain, try to keep your E at max stacks at all times, this means you will have much better damage output. As I said, in lane try to poke with Q and cs a lot, do not use your W for minions, as it has a larger cooldown and if you are ganked you most likely wont escape. I hope this has helped you, even if its quite late.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Due to his pool, short cooldown spells and short range, I'd suggest you pick up ghost. With his pool to dodge stuns, he's impossible to catch when running, and ghost helps you jump the enemy mid with a full R-E-Q-W-E-Q combo while he's retreating to his tower without taking much flak.

That being said, harass with your Q on the enemy mid as often as possible. If it's not possible to do so without losing the trade, use it for last hitting. Your E has about the same range as your Q, so generally use your E first for the additional life buff.

Know what kind of CC the enemy has. Don't just spam your W when you are nervous; you'll only get one shot per trade. Instead, use it right as you are about to be stunned. Ducking into minions while pooled will provide a "bunker", since the minions can block any skillshots, and the pool can drain life for you to heal off of. It's not much, but it might just be enough to survive a gank from their jungler.

M4nTiCoR3

02-07-2013

The OP was like from April of last year guys...

TheFriendlyUncle

02-07-2013

the necro...

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Shut yer face.

I'm helping!

M4nTiCoR3

02-07-2013

Giving advice on a necro thread from season two?

Seems legit. ;-)

Crimsonl3litz

02-07-2013

GJ Z The Slayer Keep it up

Crimsonl3litz

02-07-2013

GJ good advice keep it up
- Z THE SLAYER
Just always use ur Q any time possible on the enemy good damage and good More Sustainability for Laning ^_^