AD top gragas

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iamtehLoLrus

04-16-2012

Agree with everyone who is saying the W channel kills him. If you don't use it, you lose his AD and defense steroids. If you do use it, your stunning yourself for 1 second. The numbers look solid, its just the W channel hurts too much.

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHH

04-16-2012

i thought this said ad top graves

and i thought to myself "hmm how is this any different from how you're supposed to play graves"

inFe eD

04-16-2012

If you go top AD Gragas, you're better off playing more as an Off tank than a real fighter. Gragas easily attracts the attention of the entire enemy team just by body slamming in, and maxing Drink first makes him incredibly hard to kill with the right itemization.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

I remember back when innervating locket was still around, and how unbelievably cheesy it was to use that along with spirit visage to become nearly invincible.

Those were the days.

But nowadays, especially on Dom, it feels pretty sloppy to try to go AD. AP has quite a lot of burst on a reasonable cd. It just feels smoother imo. If I were going to play someone like AD Gragas I would prefer to just take a more solid bruiser that scales better with ad.