After 800 total Dominion games...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTechN9nexX View Post
Shame the game is almost always won or lost in laning
Wrong, the game is won or lost in the roaming/teamfight phase. Laning well gives you an advantage for the latter, but one misclick can easily snowball into a complete turnaround.

Elalya

04-15-2012

Quote:
Shame the game is almost always won or lost in laning
Only in solo queue.

GeneralDirection

04-15-2012

I've recently hit +1,000 dominion games and this song and dance still isn't getting old for me!

R00ler

04-16-2012

Whenever I play SR I find myself being overly aggressive, too much Dominion play coming out!

hamai

04-16-2012

Whenever I get tired I take a break and then start trying new champions and new builds. I abandoned SR for some time now. First because of the snowballing effect, but also because blind pick Dominion is very quick to hop in and finish the game.

SPNGBOBSQRPIMP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Since dom has been in beta Ive moved pretty much exclusivly to dominion. But over last couple weeks ive been getting to the same point with the game. Between no ranked and the que system blowing absulute as s. Jbot gave it a boost but since they xd that out it has fallen again. It has lost its zazz so ive been back in sr world dealing with the ragers and feeders. Ill probaly start playing alot more dominionagain if and when they come out with ranked...... hint hint to RIOT

AlphaFerric

04-16-2012

GL last hitting bro!

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-16-2012

Quote:
She has a very slow attack animation, slow attack speed, a bad late game ult and no steriod like most ad ranges. So in lane she will poke some but you can easily just fight her and win due to her having less attack speed.
Guess you never heard of auto+Q combo. Cait doesn't lack the damage since in higher ELO, carries spend more time kiting than just standing still autoattacking. Only AD ranged carry that has a high burst (auto+E+Q) that lets her escape and severely damage a champ that just dived her. Also her ult is amazing, since in dominion so many people end up with little to no health, her ult is an amazing finisher since you can ult a guy at their point while still hidden in the jungle. I carried myself to the top playing Cait whenever she was free, like all champs, they're good in the right hands(except for Ashe, she's just trash).

Mister Omega

04-16-2012

Ashe is trash huh?

Lots of my enemies used to think the same thing, too.

Wall of Jerico

Recruiter

04-16-2012

Now buy Officer Caitlyn. She has a second passive. Sexy: Opponents refrain from attacking Officer Caitlyn if possible. Gains 50% crit chance against male opponents (except for Ezreal).