After 800 total Dominion games...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purple Puma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

I've finally got a bit bored of it. So for now I've moved to SR. Been playing Dominion almost exclusively since I started in late November (when Shyvana and Surprise Party Fiddles got released). Right now I only have like 28 total SR games 18 wins, 10 losses. Been maining Caitlyn, and the Dominion community doesn't like it when I lock-in Caitlyn. Had some fun games though with some regulars I've seen on here (PretzelBagel, and AbsolutePK come to mind). I'll be back though when I get bored of the passiveness of SR.

Kiddalee

04-15-2012

We'll... miss you?

Who are you?

Purple Puma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

No one important

yausser

04-15-2012

Well, I would rather you go to SR then stop LoL completely. Heh.

Purple Puma

04-15-2012

LoL's really fun. I love it, but I've just gotten tired of playing Dominion. I usually play WW, Udyr, Sivir, Eve.

Wawix

04-15-2012

You are doing yourself a favor, after learning to fight in Dominion the only problem you'll have on SR is the laning phase. Gl.

Purple Puma

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
You are doing yourself a favor, after learning to fight in Dominion the only problem you'll have on SR is the laning phase. Gl.
Well for like the first 12 or so levels I was doing Co-Op vs A.I.

Because my friends IRL were saying in Skype "You think he's ready for Dominion?"

I was looking at Dominion when I started as like the ultimate death battle arena.

And for the past 2 months I've been watching a streamer that goes by Ciderhelm. And he gives a lot of tips on last hitting, starting items, warding, counter-building while he's streaming his games. I've also had my very first SR game on his stream! And I just started SR within the past week, and I'm already on a big 12 win streak. And it's mainly been Caitlyn games.

Phourc

04-15-2012

I always hated fighting Caitlyn on SR. Dat range D:

XxTechN9nexX

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
Shame the game is almost always won or lost in laning

XxTechN9nexX

04-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I always hated fighting Caitlyn on SR. Dat range D:
She has a very slow attack animation, slow attack speed, a bad late game ult and no steriod like most ad ranges. So in lane she will poke some but you can easily just fight her and win due to her having less attack speed.