Why is there no ranked mode for Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

topic

Greeley

04-15-2012

Dominion is still fairly new and I don't think Riot would feel making a ranked mode for it now would be positive for the community because a fair amount of players that play normal SR ranked probably shouldn't be playing ranked yet only or ranked at all. You could still sort of say that dominion is still a test/beta. Until we see a lot of people seriously playing it and it becomes a priority or a way to promote and find new teams willing to play it seriously they probably won't implement it for a while.

Ikarurob

04-15-2012

dominion is considered a joke by Riot.

the high elo players that support the Poot meta and blind pick agree. Well they dont agree with thier brains....just thier actions.

IMSOJUICY

04-15-2012

i think its cuz the population is embarrassingly small. Dom has less players than TT. if they start ranked right now, i don't think there would be more than a few hundred people listed in the Dom ranked ladders.

Divinemind

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-15-2012

because dominion was set it and forget it, as in they don't give 2 craps about balancing dominion anymore