Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ultimtate Comeback

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D0WNRIGHT DARIUS

04-14-2012

Ok so this is definitely my first time ever talking about TT because i play so much dominion. Well ill start by saying **** we were getting hurt early there team was op as hell, they had a hybrid jax, a fiora=broken and another op champ i cant think of right now. We had Me a shaco :P a teemo who was bad, and a ok leona. anyways the enemy team destroyed all of our turrets and inhibitors when i say turrets i say every single one of them. so i was like f this u 2 defend one side ill push by my self on the other. So they listened and barely could handle the super minions by themselves. :P:P:P
I on the other hand was owning the super minons by myself while slaughtering the other champs on the enemy team. the only one giving me some troubles was that op as jax. After they pushed about 75% towards the first turret i had em join me and boom stun from leona my ult = equals double kill on jax and fiora, the other got ksed. then we killed their first tower then inhibitor then second tower they repawned. my ult was back up so i poofed with deceive hit high crit w r e, killed 2 more. other one died and i pretty much killed the nexus by meself. wish i recorded this game because it was seriously one amazing comeback have a pic of my ending FXUXCXKbut DAXMN wish i had the video.*******http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/comebackfromallinhibito.png/********

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orenin

04-14-2012

you cant see the picture very well, congrats on your win!

i would point out that there are no "KS" in a teamfight though