NEW MODE,check the idea and talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

undulationer

04-14-2012

Hello,everyone
I think it will be a great idea if riot will make a mode for summoners rift.
So,basically each 10 minutes your champion is going to swap to a another champion.
To balance this idea,lets add a special brackets for each type of champ-each group that could be used for 1 game.
Before you start the mode-you have to make a list of champions that are same character type in the way each will go on field of justice every 10 minutes. That means that you will probably try to set the list to the way of early-strong game champs. in the beginning to late ones.Main thing is champions are auto teleport to there base to swap into a new champion.
For example:
For a bot lane as a support I will go for my first minutes as alistar,then as a janna and finishing off with orianna,but if the game will go further and you got not enough champios for 80 minutes set-it will auto start from beginning.Be aware that system will not let you to put a carry into tank list or support one.
I think that this mode will be so much fun,case sometimes Im getting bored playing few games a day-with few champs

undulationer

04-14-2012

Also turrets cant be damaged in the last 20 seconds of each 10 minutes

chains of demons

05-20-2012

how about when you die you change into a new champ?

chains of demons

05-20-2012

how about when you die, you change into another champ?

NinjaChopsticks

05-20-2012

It'd be an interesting idea. Couple issues though:

1. Rune pages - If people have different rune pages for different champs, they're screwed when the champ changes. And if they have a single rune page for say, and ad carry and an ap carry, then if the champ switches from an ad carry to and ap carry, theyre screwed there too.

2. Item Builds - Different champs have different builds, so you'd have to change your item build almost every time the champ changes, wasting precious time and gold. A possible way to remedy this would be to have the option to buy into multiple different builds, one for each champ you'll be playing with.