Singed, i bought em

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rumplstlskn666

08-09-2010

Well I bought singed, what is he best at? What kind of build? Also, im trying to get singed's other skin but I cant find it in the skin shop, any reason why?

Slogra

08-09-2010

His skin hasn't been released quite yet, so keep an eye out for that.

I see a lot of Singed players stacking Rod of Ages because of his passive:

Empowered Bulwark - Increases Singed's health by .25 for each mana point he has.

This gives him crazy HP while helping out his AP as well. In addition, consider that you're mainly a tank character, so build Magic Resist if the enemy is heavy AP. I also see people buy Rylai's Crystal Sceptor for the same reason as Rod of Ages.

Finally, go Boots of Swiftness or Mercury's Treads if the enemy is heavy in the Crowd Control department.

Thas Ninja

08-09-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=29504

Follow him.
He is your leader.

Indigoaqua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Singed is best at running around and disrupting the enemy with his slow and flinging squishier enemies into your team.

Rod of Ages is probably the single best item in the game for him, try and get one around the 15~20min mark. Boots of swiftness is best, but get mercury treads if they have a lot of slows or stuns. I usually build a Rod of Ages, Boots and a Force of Nature/Guardian Angel depending on situation.

DaMuffin

08-10-2010

hp and ap....rod of ages have pretty much everything he needs

Schuazay

08-10-2010

Singed is a tank/initiator just get tank items and throwin a rylai's and a Rod of ages for a boost on your poison and fling