[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xooblepoo

06-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullheart View Post
Get some courage and just tell them that they suck and that you dont want to play every single game with them together!
agreed, or tell them lies like you're playing with a distant friend from somewhere on megahigh elo.

also

/singed.

Lacksadaisy

06-21-2011

Get new friends if you don't like them. Have you ever tried talking to them, or even just saying you don't want to play with them right now, instead of being a passive-aggressive ******?

Synthalas

06-21-2011

bump

Rayven

UX Designer

06-21-2011
2 of 7 Riot Posts

We'll try to get this prioritized. Once Spectator Mode is out there, shoutcasters (or any streamer, really) should be able to do their thing without getting a ton of unwanted invites.

cdekk3r

06-21-2011

Signed

Sharzic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

This sounds nice

Marcian Tobay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I would love this. For a variety of reasons, sometimes I just want to solo. When I sign on, however, all of my friends message me and assume I'll want to play with them. It gets kind of awkward and I sometimes end up not playing just to avoid it.

Trenonian

06-22-2011

/singed

ElusiveByte

06-22-2011

I also want this feature.

It'd be funny if you accidentally got paired with or against one of your friends. How would do you explain that?

Maybe the feature could also prevent that from happening.

GaiaMike

06-23-2011

/signed

This should have been done ages ago