[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 Anivias 1 egg

01-24-2013

Singed, so my stupid irl friends can stop saying I play league instead of doing extra project hours!

MeowMeowRawrrrr

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBahamut View Post
......... As I've personally read through this thread (And others like it), there seem to be two camps of people: Those who, at times, aren't feeling social and just want more control over who can interact with them, and those who feel annoyed at all of the notifications (buddy invites, game invites, etc) they sometimes receive. Implementing an offline mode to please both of these camps isn't necessarily the best solution, because it wouldn't give users the control to solve only one of these problems.

In other words, all of these discussions about offline mode have revealed additional things that would have to be done in order to achieve the optimal solution........
I agree completely that a more robust solution would be nice. However in the meantime it's been over two years since the start of this post and we have NO solution for either issue. I like playing with my friends a lot, that won't change. However I don't feel like it *all the time*, sometimes I want to practice specific things, etc.

Also your fretting about very niche circumstances, many people socialize on coms in addition to in game chat. It's not like everyone will just go invisible and suddenly nobody plays with anyone.

So please don't wait for the perfect solution, just implement SOMETHING. After that refine it.

*iterate*

ArKL1Te

01-28-2013

/sign

Zer0blizzard

01-28-2013

/sign

KillerSeaMonkey

02-17-2013

/sign

SexPanda

03-28-2013

/sign /sign /sign .... why is this going on for 3 years - quite simply put, if riots LoL team hasn't got the time nor the collaboration through supporting developer sites to write it for your lazy asses I refuse to support your team. imo you are worse than the american governments promises and wishfulthinking.

Climowitz

04-05-2013

Signed

Meshach

05-11-2013

/sign

It's been a year since the last Riot post.

It'd be most excellent if we could implement this. Thank you.

demonkabaal

05-12-2013

/signature

AF Weizkrieg

05-18-2013

/my signature here