[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrettyUnicorns

08-25-2012

this needs to happen by season 3 at least!!

matteson

08-26-2012

/sign

Lil Gave Gave

08-26-2012

/sign

SirLanik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Never used to be an issue, but recently a lot of my REALLY awful terrible horrible friends have hit level 30, and all suddenly I can't log in without having a zillion requests to play with them. And they're super super super super super bad.

If I don't play, I'm the elitist bad guy. I'd really enjoy an option where I don't necessarily have to alienate otherwise cool people by having to have a "You're so bad at league it's painful to watch" conversation with them.

SkepiX

10-17-2012

I definetly um..35?..this motion...lolz

Sometimes I have friends who I just do not want to play with at that moment. Also, sometimes I just want to be in a game with myself and strangers who do not know me at all.

Although...I am thinking what if you were "offline" and joined a game and you were paired in a team with one of your friends...that'd be akward lol.

Arcticfury

10-17-2012

It seems like the easy solution is to add an appear offline mode that only appears offline and does nothing else, just invisible, every instant messenger has this ability.

The second point about notifications is just as simple, have the ability to turn off notifications. I think we can already turn off notifications for friends logging in.

Not really sure how they got lumped together in earlier posts since both are completely different unless there is a programming issue I'm unaware of

KoryoMusa

12-08-2012

Come on riot do this now

Frost Unit

12-10-2012

What is taking so long? I'm not a software engineer, but I definitely know that it doesn't take months for a feature like this to be implemented

/sign x 100

jimirockz

12-11-2012

/sign /sign /sign

we need this so bad

RandS4

12-14-2012

/sign