[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eeagleagle

05-16-2012

/sign

rada3

05-19-2012

um...grow up and play with your friends you jerk. Life isn't always about winning.

I have friends who absolutely suck at this game. I just automaticallly assume that the game is a loss but that I'm going to work on something new. For example, I'll work on a new champion in top lane that I want to learn. It's never wasted time.

FireFinal

06-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBahamut View Post
Oh you ... this wasn't actually said anywhere It's an item that needs prioritization against countless other awesome ideas. This doesn't mean that it's not going to be done, but rather that we have a lot to do. A lot of people want this feature for reasons similar to those that have been frequently stated in this thread. Amongst those people are myself and many other Rioters! I've poked a lot of people about it for sure (In retrospect, half of those people were probably Status Kwoh).

So to provide an update of sorts, this isn't forgotten. It's still a topic of discussion, especially now that spectator mode has been rolled out in full. The lack of updates around this is frustrating, I know, but we're always hard at work trying to ship awesome things. I think since I last posted about this, we got mastery pages on the server, spectator mode, lots of client refactors (which might be a little transparent), and more. There's definitely a lot of movement going on here!

So in short, thanks for your patience. While I'm confident that you will enjoy the things we've been working on, it's also frustrating to us when we're met with an abundance of opportunities to make League of Legends more awesome and can't do them as fast as we want
Thanks for your response, it's good to know you guys are still working on it and haven't forgotten about this suggestion! However this idea was posted at 08-09-2010 and is the second hightest thread with the most views.(The hightest was the First Win of the Day Timer, and that was posted on 02-20-2011) So shouldn't this suggestion be a higher priority than others, since it has been probably the hightest/most wanted suggestion for quite awhile? I do understand that there are still other features to be worked on, but come on, we've been waiting a really long time and I don't think it should be too hard to do it. :x

James Slaughter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Same situation here
/sign

Best Diana NA

06-11-2012

/sign

TT3R0o

06-12-2012

This would be great
/sign

Paineless

06-12-2012

/sign

PurpleFoxx

06-12-2012

/sign

Lvl30guy

06-17-2012

/sign

Lvl30guy

06-17-2012

/sign