[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 28
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iEklypze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-10-2010

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Clearly your understanding is limited. The point is, he doesn't want to be bothered by them and he likes winning. Losing sucks a lot, when you just want to have a try hard game.

lt2CtMBe8PK7FJRT

02-08-2011

Comon Riot , just make this option , almost all stuffs in Internet has this option , why not on LOL ?
i was obliged to create a new account just to play sometimes alone ...
and my runes & champion of my main Account is missing me .

god ofeverythin

02-09-2011

/sign

Nedzors

02-10-2011

/sign

Vizy

02-20-2011

/sign

Kharr

02-20-2011

an offline feature would be really nice. I get added randomly by people through out the day, especially when i go on a good killing streak. Depending on if they were a duche or not Id say yes to the friend invite just so that way I could have a potential pool of players. Most of the time though I ignore their game invites especially ones with poor match histories on a consistent basis (because we all have a streak where we do bad and or lose a lot at some point in the day or the week). By allowing us to appear offline we could play with who we wanted to play with without hurting other peoples feelings when you want to win a game. I do agree with the suggestion to play a practice game and teach them how to play but that can only get you so far. I honestly straight up told my RL friends I can not play with them, it is not that they both are bad (the one is pretty terrible but think's he is god at any game he plays which is true in most cases), I just can not play their style. I wont mention names of the player but He is a very good LoL player with over 1000 wins. He plays very rambo. When I play with them I find myself getting ganked 3v1 3v2 because he is off farming or just off in another area doing his own thing. I cant play with a team like that. An offline feature would have been nicer because they have not really spoke to me since i told them i cant play with them lol

B o A

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-14-2011

/Singed

Darion Mograine

03-15-2011

Added to my community suggestion thread, credit given.

Head there all of you to show support for all of the communities ideas, not just this!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=551300&page=1

Snakepants

03-15-2011

/sign

I want THIS feature more than anything...

xMMacx

Master Recruiter

03-22-2011

Bump I'd really like to see this!

12345612 ... 28