[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Death2121

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2011

/sign

Skellzors

09-29-2011

signed.

2MinNoodles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2011

signed

WillyStrokerr

10-02-2011

I just have to say, **** you league of legends. this community blows so **** you. **** all of you.

Shugs

10-03-2011

/sign

Beaumains

10-05-2011

@OP: I think you meant "respectfully", but isn't there already an afk indicator (the green dot changing to yellow)? Alternatively, you could just leave a status update that says something like "looking for ranked players" or "ranked games only".

Honestly though, if you truly consider them your friend, then that friendship needs to take priority over any game - on both ends. That is, they shouldn't be getting upset about you prefering players of your own rank sometimes, as long as you don't sound like the rager that just shredded them in their last game "yo suck nub" - or anything like that.

Rebelagain

10-06-2011

Just food for thought. My son plays lol and so do I. I completely understand if he wishes to play with real life friends and he will just say so. He will also set up a game at a different time to include his mom. So if you have friends that may not be players that are of the same skill set as you, tell them you can't play at this time(politely) and arrange a time to play later. I personally would rather the honesty than have him(or any firend) secretly avoid me.

Academi

10-09-2011

bump

CS3Narutoi

10-09-2011

The '/sign'ing still goes on. =D
/Sign.

Para

10-10-2011

signed