[Suggestion] Appear Offline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinoda84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

This is a great idea. It's in many other games, including ones of the same genre. Seems like an easy fix, and I like it.

/singed

barokas

08-03-2011

been wanting this for ages.
/sign

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

/singed

BossBoiSwag

08-04-2011

/sign

DeathByChocolate

08-08-2011

I was waiting for this..

/signed!!!

Dorotheus

Recruiter

08-08-2011

I actually talk to my friends!
Tell them I just want to do ranked right now, make a spud account for when I feel like playing with them (usually lower level friends).

Just....communicate. Tell them their play style doesn't really mesh with your own right now, and if they read too far into it, then they ain't too good of friends with you anyway.

Dathadorne

08-09-2011

/sign

Admin

Master Recruiter

08-10-2011

/sign

Shadow Sathe

08-11-2011

/sign
i agree i put away if i go to eat or watch someone stream but i still get a lot of invites and i really dont want those >.>

TB Wolf

08-11-2011

Singed. Sometimes you just want to jerk it without 5000 game invites while you're gone.