a way to cut down wait times in team builder

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jasper Foust

06-25-2014

okay so i love team builder for the most part. love getting my champ and lane every time and being able to choose my team comp when im captain. but the wait time is truly ridiculous. so my idea here is for team builder to be able to match you with premade teams. if 2 people que together and 3 other people que together, they should be able to be matched, along with other premade compositions. doing something like this should, at least theoretically, cut down on wait time. also possibly some small incentive to play as jungle or supp. perhaps a small ip boost when you do because more often than not those are the roles you wait on.

now these are just suggestions but regardless of weather or not you use them. something needs to be done about the wait time. its just downright bad. a buddy of mine refuses to play it because of the wait times and understandably. people shouldn't have to be forced to wait for 10+ min to get into a game. and this wait time is destroying the great work you did making team builder a game mode where you can control your team composition and get the lane and champ you want every time. but i know for a fact that my buddy isnt the only one who refuses to play team builder because of the wait time. there are many other people who do too. this should be relatively simple to fix and i urge you to attempt to.

thank you for ((hopefully)) reading and considering what i have said here today

The Lexer

06-25-2014

ok I was thinking something else.

When you choose the "join game" option, you will see a list of games you can join (team comp also) that are looking for your position. This way, you could quickly get into a game in 30 seconds. When you click on a game, the team owner will choose to except or decline you.

How does this sound?

Jasper Foust

06-25-2014

i like it. i still think mergeing premades should be available. but thats a really good idea too. i like it. and that way most everyone gets to choose their team comp. the captain still has to accept you but at least you would know what your getting into before you are put into that persons game.

but ultimately all that matters is that they find a way to cut the wait time in half at least while keeping everything that is loved about team builder.