Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for teacher will pay some rp 1700+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xKarazhanx

04-16-2012

Quote:
ExecutionerKen:
Well, you can always ask me, and I am willing to do some 1v1 if you want me to, since I am still free until late april and early may

Skype user name: Exeuctionerken
***it is uct, I did it to troll my friend and now I am trolling myself= ="

is this open to all of us scrub didly nub nub nubs? XD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cKronIc

04-16-2012

I'd be willing to help anybody out. I am a high master SC2 player and the best part about my game is my mechanics and mindfulness of the map. I can help you with those very easily. I have many excercises that will help: mouse precision, mouse speed, timing of your attacks, when to engage/not engage, map awareness, where to place wards, etc.
As for the strategy of LoL itself, I have been playing it exclusively for 2 weeks to try and broaden my gaming expertise and I get more knowledgeable of the game every day!

Just add me, my name on here is the same as my ign!