looking for teacher will pay some rp 1700+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDreaded Prime

04-13-2012

i am a competitive player looking to improve. was hoping for a teacher. will pay rp for a teacher a half now half after kinda deal. some one with general knowledge of the game along with a specialty role either top jungle or support bot. please only reply if considering. payment will be discussed if interested

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Rather than paying people and stuff..you can always ask on my thread, and i am over 1900...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1690265

TheDreaded Prime

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Rather than paying people and stuff..you can always ask on my thread, and i am over 1900...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1690265
i have actually have read ur whole thread before you even posted here.i have learned a ton from your thread. i was hoping this would get me some one on one work with some one more exp then myself to start learning all the little things then improving on them by my self. i have actually had reply to this thread and was looking forward to working with mrbdotdot on improving my game in the support role.

Shock of Ages

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

I'd be willing to help out. I don't have a high rank, but I used to suck, so it doesn't reflect my skill. I can help you with building and explain strategies of some champions.

ExecutionerK

04-13-2012

Well, you can always ask me, and I am willing to do some 1v1 if you want me to, since I am still free until late april and early may

Skype user name: Exeuctionerken
***it is uct, I did it to troll my friend and now I am trolling myself= ="

DMPuffy

04-14-2012

Ken, when you die, will this guy inherit your thread as your apprentice?

godslayerz

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxking wukongxx View Post
i am a competitive player looking to improve. was hoping for a teacher. will pay rp for a teacher a half now half after kinda deal. some one with general knowledge of the game along with a specialty role either top jungle or support bot. please only reply if considering. payment will be discussed if interested
can add my id , hope can help naw

ElHippie

04-14-2012

watchso ipl matches on summoners rift, i need to watch some i can learn a thing or too about ganking, and just make sure you got a comfortable build to your paly style

TheDreaded Prime

04-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Well, you can always ask me, and I am willing to do some 1v1 if you want me to, since I am still free until late april and early may

Skype user name: Exeuctionerken
***it is uct, I did it to troll my friend and now I am trolling myself= ="
i might just take you up on this, thanks

BlizzGrarg

04-14-2012

I'm 1734 elo right now, ign same as my forum name.

Add me later and we can talk.