How do you counter Wukong solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolHandJack

04-13-2012

low skill level play here but I have done extremely well as akali against wukong. The second you know he has used decoy lay your W down behind it(or where ever you think he is running too) for the slow and he won't be able to run out of range of your R fast enough, at level 6 with ignite this turns into a free kill(maybe not if he has alot of MR runes I don't know) if you have the ignite mastery that gives +10 Ability power when ignite is on cool down(and you know to how to use Akali's full combo - Q, wait for cool down, R, AA, Q, R, AA, R)

Jasti

04-13-2012

Malphite

NicknameS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Udyr

Kize

04-13-2012

fiora
do it

HandheldBrandon

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingston View Post
Yorick and Shen **** on Wukong.
Shen maybe but i havent had any trouble playing against yorick so far. The goal is to harass when yorick uses his lifesteal creep meaning he is forced to use his others which decoy will instantly break the targeting of.

IcepickTrotsky

04-13-2012

I've had success with Garen against Wukong - the key is being quick enough to activate your Q when he jumps you, so that when he does, and tries to Q you (maybe he will) you'll silence him, preventing his Decoy to spin to win long enough that he won't try it that many times after.

ohcooL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

he rinse and repeats only to realize he has no mp and then u go take his stick and bash him on the head

CandyPuffs

04-13-2012

Anyone with a stun or silence.

Anyone with massive sustain.

Anyone with sight.

Anyone with rampant AoE

Lee Sin, Mundo, Riven, Tyndamere, Trundle, Shen, Pantheon, Renekton, Chogath, Mordekaiser, Rammus, Udyr, Nidalee.

Take your pick bro.

Rockpops

04-14-2012

Doesn't using E+Q+W in rapid succession like that just drain his mana?

Pomf Pomf Pomf

04-14-2012

ww start cloth +5 and just farm.

ez way to not lose to champs that you just hate