How do you counter Wukong solo top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceVert View Post
Nasus could work against him?

Strong sustain, good poke and wither to counter harrass.

I'm just theorizing
Im sure a Smart Nasus could farm against him and eventually ignore his damage... but Nasus isn't really a "Counter" per say

You want someone that's going to really punish him for nimbus striking into your range. That's why Lee Sin is a great pick, stealth doesn't hide the monkey.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle Fefe View Post
Sustain Champs counter wukongs poke.

In some cases AoE slows/stuns like Talon or maybe Renekton could counter him.
sustain champs like irelia/vlad are wukong's easiest match ups

PrinceVert

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapytheseahorse View Post
I don't find any of these counters to wukong.... once he gets brutalizer and philo for mana and health sustain he's a nightmare to lane against.... well maybe lee sin because he can see through decoy
For me is a lost lane when he gets Phage, from there he just roams and ganks everyother lanes with EQR.

Then he gets fed and his presence in every teamfight is strong with that ulti

MindlesIndulgenc

04-13-2012

Wu burns through mana so easy trying to spam his combo to harass so take a champ that he can waste it on like Lee Sin, Olaf, Riven, Yorick, (Maybe even Vlad). Kennen would probably work as well, just remember his burst and try to control him whenever he tries to dive in (i.e Ken stun, Lee cripple, Riven stun, Yorick slow, vlad slow/heal/damage. As long as you make it so he ends up worse in trades with a little bit of skill you should take him down easy.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2012

When in doubt, Yorick.

Dragonkaiser

04-13-2012

Olaf, Vlad, Kennen. Not entirely sure how warwick do vs him. Lee sin and udyr would probably beat him too, but those two beat most tops.

LieutenantGoogle

04-13-2012

Fiora works well against him

Flemeth

04-13-2012

Malphite, when he jumps in, unleash a combo.

oPxCo

04-13-2012

Kennen does not do that well against him since he has a gap closer. You can farm, but not really harass effectively.

PrinceVert

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LieutenantGoogle View Post
Fiora works well against him
I tried that, sure you can Ripost his Q but he gets smarter and AA's first then Q