How's my Tryn-ing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duttch

08-09-2010

Hey guys,

Been working with Tryndamere a lot (lots of fun.). Wanted to get a bit of insight on my build so far. I used Bitterz guide and modified a bit since he said runes are needed for his and I don't have any runes yet. Let me know what you think.

For skills, I put one rank in spinning slash, then work up bloodlust as much as possible. After that I rank shout before getting any more spinning slash (And Rage whenever I can of course).

Items - Brawler's > Avarice Blade, Last Whisper, Berserker's Greaves, Infinity Edge, Youmuu's, and Elixirs.

Right now I have my Summoner Spells as Heal and Exhaust.

How does that sound? It's been working well right now.

Crobot

08-09-2010

The only thing I'd suggest is swapping heal for ghost. Although heal can be useful, trynd already has his bloodlust for that, and ghost is just plain great for lots and LOTS of situations.

You also might want to consider guardian angel after youmuu's.

KYNB23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

Duttch i personally play tryndamere fanatically i love the character he carries like a monster from hell his only drawback is if your enemy team has alot of crowd control and they know how to effectively string them together you r pretty screwed. as far as builds go i dont personally recommend avarice blades because the gold earned from them is so little that u can easily earn double that gold buy farming a better substitue which will help ur crit chance and ur escaping abilities would be zeal that can turn to a phantom dancer later and give a great counter to physical dps. as far as skills the order they go is pretty much up to who is in your lane ur best and most underated ability is ur slow omg.... you r not aware of its devastating power. Just know this much about it you can never go wrong with putting any points in mocking shout. it counters warwicks ulti it makes yi fail hard and pretty much any physical dps is insta countered at level 5 its 100damage debuff well if they only have 150 and u debuff them well say hello to a level 1 fighting u now its truly hilarious man. but ur q is awsome in lane phase. i recommen 1point spinning slash 1 point in bloodlust 1 point in mocking shout and just even out with q and w and make sure get ur ult at 6 after that continue to even out between q and w dont worry bout ur spinning slash at all mainly use it to get away or get closer to kill an enemy. oh btw i personally get flash and ghost just incase i fail at a gank or really need to get away. ur w is 10x better than an exhaust cause the enemy will stay to fight u most times peeps will run if u put exhuast on them cuz they know they aint hurting u. but w keeps them there and they become really confused.