Am I playing Ashe good enough?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Cow Level

10-23-2009

Okay. I read the guides, and they all seem to be suggesting nothing that I am doing. I am aiming for attack speed and damage.

For items, starting with the first item gotten, this is what I do:

Berserker's Greaves
Last Whisper
Madred's Bloodrazor
The Black Cleaver
Stark's Fervor
Warmog's Armor

For skills, starting with the first skill gotten, this is what I (try to) do:

V
V
FA
PB
V
ECA
FA
FA
PB
V
ECA
FA
V
FA
PB
ECA
PB
PB

I'm more curious about the items than the skills.

Bloodba7h

10-23-2009

I tend to do this (shines in late game rather than early game).

SKILLS:
-------------
Ult when possible.
Volley always.
2 levels of Frost Arrow right away (or more if my role becomes ganking rather than farming)
Plentiful Bounty

ITEMS:
------------
Meki Pendant + 2 HP Potions (STARTING ITEMS)
-lane for as long as possible-
Regrowth -> Philosopher's Stone
Boots -> Berzerker's
Build your Infinity Edge (with priority to BF. Sword and Pickaxe)
Last Whisper or Wit's End depending on what I'm facing
Bloodthirster

.. I'm balls to the walls damage, and unless you're not very good at staying hidden, popping in, doing tonnes of damage, and then popping back out (with volley harass to slow/dmg whenever you can) in teamfights.. this is the funnest way to build her.

Question: Why Warmog's for last? At that point you won't be getting the whole benefit of the item's slow growth so you may as well either increase damage (for more lifesteal = more survivability) or get Banshee's/Guardian.

YMMV.

No Cow Level

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodba7h View Post
I tend to do this (shines in late game rather than early game).

SKILLS:
-------------
Ult when possible.
Volley always.
2 levels of Frost Arrow right away (or more if my role becomes ganking rather than farming)
Plentiful Bounty

ITEMS:
------------
Meki Pendant + 2 HP Potions (STARTING ITEMS)
-lane for as long as possible-
Regrowth -> Philosopher's Stone
Boots -> Berzerker's
Build your Infinity Edge (with priority to BF. Sword and Pickaxe)
Last Whisper or Wit's End depending on what I'm facing
Bloodthirster

.. I'm balls to the walls damage, and unless you're not very good at staying hidden, popping in, doing tonnes of damage, and then popping back out (with volley harass to slow/dmg whenever you can) in teamfights.. this is the funnest way to build her.

Question: Why Warmog's for last? At that point you won't be getting the whole benefit of the item's slow growth so you may as well either increase damage (for more lifesteal = more survivability) or get Banshee's/Guardian.

YMMV.
I take Warmong's, because at that time, if I even manage to get it before the game ends, I can pretty much shred through anything, and farm gold like ... I don't know what, but it's fast.

RC SkillShots

10-23-2009

I personally wouldn't go that skill or build order.

Getting plentiful bounty maxed before lvl 9 is ideal so that her farming potential is maximized.
With that being said, however you approach it matters on given conditions. Most of the time this is how i build it.

Alternate between PB and V, but always PB>V. You can take a point in FA if you are losing lane control or need a slow for some reason. Usually its not worth it early game to invest more than 1 point in FA.

If you are in a more competitive situation, it would probably be in your best interest to go:

FA, V, V, PB, PB, ULT, PB PB.

As for item builds, rushing IE and LT is a must. After those items, you can decide whether to get a defensive item or continue increasing damage output.

IE, LT, Veils, BT, PD

IE, LT, BT, PD

Hope that helps!

No Cow Level

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbone View Post
I personally wouldn't go that skill or build order.

Getting plentiful bounty maxed before lvl 9 is ideal so that her farming potential is maximized.
With that being said, however you approach it matters on given conditions. Most of the time this is how i build it.

Alternate between PB and V, but always PB>V. You can take a point in FA if you are losing lane control or need a slow for some reason. Usually its not worth it early game to invest more than 1 point in FA.

If you are in a more competitive situation, it would probably be in your best interest to go:

FA, V, V, PB, PB, ULT, PB PB.

As for item builds, rushing IE and LT is a must. After those items, you can decide whether to get a defensive item or continue increasing damage output.

IE, LT, Veils, BT, PD

IE, LT, BT, PD

Hope that helps!
Thanks for feedback.

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

looks pretty bad to me.

i like to start with regrowth pendant -> philosopher's stone
then damage items like bloodthirster
then phage for hp/slow/dmg.

last whisper/bloodrazors aren't bad but they're not good early game. they are % based items and are effective late game but not early game.

FeastonyourColon

10-23-2009

Use clarity and heal

Start with cloth armor and 2 of each pots.

Upgrade to razor.

Lolwut kill minions.

lvl6, pop clarity, kill champs,.

jozu

10-23-2009

no

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2009

Plentiful Bounty being maxed sounds good on paper. In reality? It's worthless. You want it late game when you're mowing down creeps with zero effort, not when you're struggling for last hits and survival in a lane early game.

Jazriel

Recruiter

10-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlerkats View Post
Plentiful Bounty being maxed sounds good on paper. In reality? It's worthless. You want it late game when you're mowing down creeps with zero effort, not when you're struggling for last hits and survival in a lane early game.
Against people of equal skill level, this is correct. Against inferiour opponents I like to get Bounty early so I can gank with +dmg items easier.

And this thread title makes me want to gouge my eyes out. FFS people, English may be a retarded language but it's not hard to speak correctly.