So singed and teemo walk into a bar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRINCE OF PERSlA

08-09-2010

Singed realizes that drinking will never solve his skin problem

Boreall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

What the hell is wrong with you.

UchihaWalid

08-09-2010

sigh...

PsiRedEye22

08-09-2010

I kind loled at how ridiculous this was. What the hell, thumbs up for you.

PRINCE OF PERSlA

08-09-2010

I apologize for nothing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LwyVFnEjvo

PRINCE OF PERSlA

08-09-2010

no honestly. thats bs. there are 2 skins. ready to implemented. i have RP, sitting right there.
collecting dust.
i have almost every free champ minus some 3150s.
i know i don't really want to play them.
i want to play singed, but if im going to play an underplayed champ whom no one ever considers a viable tank, im going to do it in style.
frankly singed is fun, yes.
do my friends play normal? no.
is it fun playing solo queue normal? no.
is it fun tanking in it? no.
so at least make it enjoyable riot.

now lets look at the cons of drinking:

• "Beer belly". Heavy beer drinking may promote abdominal obesity in men, so called "beer belly". Drinking beer in moderation will not cause obesity.
  • Heartburn. Beer contains powerful stimulants of gastric acid secretion and may provoke gastroesophageal reflux and cause heartburn.
    "Alcohol consumption can increase the relaxation of the LES – the natural valve that keeps stomach acid in the stomach and out of the esophagus – allowing acid to reflux" - source
  • Blood pressure. Daily beer consumption (approximately 40 g of alcohol) may increase blood pressure.
  • Intoxication / Impairment. Even low amounts of alcohol can adversely effects attention and motor skills. In fact, many serious accidents are alcohol related. This obviously includes motor vehicles but can also include falling of your chair, down the stairs, out windows, etc.

This can also include "Beer Muscles" (not to be confused with Beer Goggles) which can make the drinker believe they can physically take on any person in the room. Often times, the drinker is sadly mistaken and winds up sprawled on the floor with severe injuries.
  • Dehydration. Only 10% of what you drink is removed through urine and your liver needs water to get rid of the remaining 90%. To do so, the liver is forced to divert water from other organs including the brain, which causes the throbbing headaches. Drinking a glass of water in between beers will help.
  • Hangover. Most of us know the pounding head, cotton mouth feeling attributed to a night of heavy drinking. For those that don't, here is a very good and thorough explanation. For those that don't heed this warning, here this is how you can get rid of your hangover.

IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WANT RIOT?

THINK TWICE BEFORE FINALIZING THAT PATCH.

TWolfe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2010

So a baby seal walks into a club.

Boreall

08-09-2010

Inb4 closed thread. THIS JUST IN, we're being trolled by the worlds worst troll.

not a mormon

08-09-2010

i use the custom dollface cult skin, i would tell you to search it but... hopefully it's on the front page.

btw it's pretty much better than anything that riot will ever make unless they come out with "surfer singed" (also suggested by a player)